..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: search fo PCSX2 r1400
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Good Morning,

I search PCSX2 r1400 without succes, i try this link: http://www.emudreams.pl/news,PCSX2_svn_r1400,5456.html

But it does'nt work. If you have a solution...

Regards.

Gourpail.
nah. come on. why you searching for that old version? this is 5 years old. what game you tryna play?

get the latest version. then maybe we can even further help and support you with any problems you might have?
(08-19-2014, 03:17 PM)dabore Wrote: [ -> ]nah. come on. why you searching for that old version? this is 5 years old. what game you tryna play?

get the latest version. then maybe we can even further help and support you with any problems you might have?
Hello,

thanks to answer me, i try to play to Cowboy Bebop: Tsuioku no Serenade, but there is a black screen when i try to use my gun, but i have the sound and the map, i try to see on every forum and try to configure the plugin but it does work.
In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
i have an ASUS G74S intel core i7, 2670QM, 2.2GHz, with NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560M, 16GB of ram, with the version of PCSX 1.2.1, i use the default setting, but i try many combination of setting, and i try to play to Cowboy Bebop: Tsuioku no Serenade, with an ISO from *snip*.
Quote:and i try to play to Cowboy Bebop: Tsuioku no Serenade, with an ISO from *snip*

Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.