..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Is God Hand Emulation Possible ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Hi all, I am new here, and new to PS2 emulation in General :3
There's this game I really wanna Emulate that is called God Hand
(oh dear lord, that game sure looks beefy as hell)

Here are my Specs :

Intel Core 2 Duo E7500 @2.93 Ghz
Windows 7 32 Bit
2 GB RAM
AMD Radeon HD 4350 1 GB

Okay, I know my PC is an antique(haven't really gotten around to upgrading PC cuz of Money Problems) I want to know if God Hand Emulation is possible with reasonable speeds, I just want to be able to run my Game D: I don't care about Visual settings from the emulators and stuff o_o. I just want it to be playable from start to finish without any bugs and glitches hopefully

So, I am here to ask a simple question(two actually)
Is God Hand Emulation even possible in my WEAK-ASS PC Specs ?
If So, what is the ideal version and Ideal config to make it run well ?
AFAIK, God Hand isn't very demanding.
you should be ok with default settings + some speedhacks. (ee cycle rate to 1 or 2 + Vu cycle stealing to 1)
(08-22-2014, 04:15 PM)Maxman Wrote: [ -> ]So, I am here to ask a simple question(two actually)
Is God Hand Emulation even possible in my WEAK-ASS PC Specs ?
If So, what is the ideal version and Ideal config to make it run well ?

I used to run it on my AMD laptop wich has a slower CPU than yours.
Im pretty sure you can run it, visual enhancements would a matter of test&error.

To simple run I would recommend the latest versions and default video configs should work.

PS: Indeed, this game rocks!
It's GPU demanding. You can set skipdraw to 10 to make it significantly lighter on your graphics card but you will lose the distance blur effect
(08-22-2014, 04:32 PM)Bositman Wrote: [ -> ]It's GPU demanding. You can set skipdraw to 10 to make it significantly lighter on your graphics card but you will lose the distance blur effect

The OP's graphics card is a fair bit weaker than the intel hd 3000 igpu's, so it probably won't help that much.
maybe try it on software mode, that may prove to be the better option
Thank Ya people Tongue

I will be trying out this soon enough :3

In the meantime, I definitely welcome more suggestions :3
So keep em coming Laugh
post the CPU specs for your CPU from the pcsx2 log?
(08-22-2014, 05:13 PM)Saiki Wrote: [ -> ]post the CPU specs for your CPU from the pcsx2 log?

I haven't yet started downloading the emulator and stuffs
Internet is really being laggy atm, but will do so once I get time and get to do it

and @phstrokes
Kay, can you tell meh How much Framerates did you get and if the emulation was riddled with bugs or stuffs ?
(08-22-2014, 05:55 PM)Maxman Wrote: [ -> ]I haven't yet started downloading the emulator and stuffs
Internet is really being laggy atm, but will do so once I get time and get to do it

emu is only 10mb, takes 25/30 mins on dialup.. and unless you have dialup.. it would be done 3 minutes, at worst
Pages: 1 2 3 4