..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: How to maximize graphic settings?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi team, I'm just started playing FF12 and wanted to know how high of a resolution can I go with my hardware. Basically maximizing as much possible with the setup without getting slowdowns. Or what is the best visual setting for this game and if they can share theirs. Also, does SweetFX work with PCSX2, if so is there a preset that anyone can share with FF12 would be appreciated as well. I dont know too much about custom resolutions so I need some assistance. Thank you. All my settings are set to default the only things I've touched is set x2 res. and checked fullscreen at startup. Here is my rig:

i5-4200M
Nvidia GT740M
Windows 8.1
Wii Classic Controller via USB

Thanks again.
Set res to 3x native or above if your machine can handle it. Set some speedhacks if it goes too slow, but I doubt that would work.
(08-29-2014, 02:41 PM)KeyToTruth12 Wrote: [ -> ]Set res to 3x native or above if your machine can handle it. Set some speedhacks if it goes too slow, but I doubt that would work.

Thanks, what are the recommended speedhacks for this game? I have the res set at x2 with no performance hit and its already looking marvelous, I'll go up to x3 and see how that goes. Also, is there a way to have the picture scaled to fit the whole screen of the monitor? I have the "fit to screen at startup" checked but I still see the taskbar at the bottom of the screen. Thank you again.
I think you meant fullscreen. In that case, double-click inside the window to fullscreen it.
or press alt+enter