..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Need Good Plugin Download For FPS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I recently downloaded PCSX2 along with a copy of Fur Fighters, but for some reason, I can't get the game to work well. Everywhere I look, it says the best plugin is one I can NEVER find the download link for. In fact, in a few places, it tells me to use a plugin I should recieve in the initial download I NEVER got(all I got was the GSnull one). To finally get it working, I had to download a plugin from the site, but even then it's quite mediocre.

It needs to be stated that my main problem is the FPS, it goes quite slow in game. The only real graphical issue is sometimes the black outlines on characters turn gray and then turn black again, but that's a very minor concern.

I DESPERATELY need a download link to a GOOD plugin, I see all these listings for plugins but can never find a link!

I'm operating on a Windows XP, and the plugin that i'm using, which works poorly, is GSdx 890 (MSVC 15.00, SSE2) 0.1.14 [GSdx-sse2]

Please help! ;;

P.S. I have looked up tutorials and messed around with the various plugin settings, speed hacks, etc. While these helped a little, it did not fix the problem entirely, and I experimented with them quite a large deal.
Quote:I recently downloaded PCSX2 along with a copy of Fur Fighters

Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.