..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: A strange issue with the emulator, please help!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I use pcsx2 a lot and i play with it every day, my computer is good enough to play my favorite games with very good speed but this were possible until yesterday...
What happened? I started my game, and i noticed that my games become really slow, now his max speed is 30 fps and i really don't now why, yesterday the game runned perfectly and today is slow.
I also noticed that sometimes the game return to his normal speed but this for few seconds.
I haven't noticed any changes in task manager, my cpu usage is less than 30%.
So i tried to reinstal pcsx2 but the problem persist...what can i do to fix this?
Please help me, i don't know what to do. Sad
What are you specs?
What game are you trying to play?
What's your pcsx2 version?
Are you playing from an ISO or disc?
In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
(09-10-2014, 09:44 PM)Nobbs66 Wrote: [ -> ]What are you specs?
What game are you trying to play?
What's your pcsx2 version?
Are you playing from an ISO or disc?

My specs?if you mean my computer:
Intel inside
Intel core i3-3110M CPU @ 2.40GHz 2.40 GHz
RAM 4,00 GB

I'm tring to play the game hack//g.u. but this problem persist for all games i have
My pcsx2 version is 1.2.1
I'm playing it from an iso.
what is your GPU ? which other games do you own ?
(09-10-2014, 10:05 PM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]what is your GPU ? which other games do you own ?

My other games are:
hack//g.u. vol1
hack//g.u. vol2
hack//g.u. vol3
metal saga
Did you recently update your PCSX2 version? Have you made any other changes to your computer?
(09-10-2014, 10:13 PM)karasuhebi Wrote: [ -> ]Did you recently update your PCSX2 version? Have you made any other changes to your computer?

No changes, the same as yesterday, and this is why i don't know how to fix this, i didn't do anithing and i don't use speedhack either. o.O
Try an SVN build and see if that runs better for you:
http://buildbot.orphis.net/pcsx2/index.php
Check your windows power plan and make sure its set to high performance. Also make sure your laptop is plugged if possible.
Pages: 1 2