..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: I know my computer can run pcsx2. But how? :c
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Okay, I have played Pac-Man World 2 with pcsx2 in my computer, but that's it. I can't configure well enough the emulator to play most games. I only want to play GTA: San Andreas on pcsx2. Not the PC version. Can someone please help me with the configuration? Thanks (:

Intel Core 2 Duo E7500 @2.93. 3gb of RAM. AMD Radeon HD 6450.
In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
Your PC is weak for PS2 emulation, and you want to emulate something as demanding as a GTA game on it? Sorry to burst your bubble but it will never work out Tongue
You can't just upgrade a single thing either, you'll need both a much stronger CPU and a better GPU.

Scootaloo

Technically anything running Windows XP, or later can "run" PCSX2, but the question is how fast/well?
(09-12-2014, 09:48 PM)Coornio Wrote: [ -> ]Your PC is weak for PS2 emulation, and you want to emulate something as demanding as a GTA game on it? Sorry to burst your bubble but it will never work out Tongue
You can't just upgrade a single thing either, you'll need both a much stronger CPU and a better GPU.

Ow.... okay :|
Do you know what kind of games can my computer run? I mean, I run Dolphin and play some Wii games without problems at all. I sure can run some PS2 games.
Thanks for the reply.
which game(s) do you own ?
Okay, so as I said, I have:
Windows 7. I'm currently using the default settings pcsx2 1.2.1.
I only use isos.
Which games can I run?
Thank you all for the replies.
(09-12-2014, 10:30 PM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]which game(s) do you own ?

(09-13-2014, 05:53 AM)gematriadown Wrote: [ -> ]Okay, so as I said, I have:
Windows 7. I'm currently using the default settings pcsx2 1.2.1.
I only use isos.
Which games can I run?
Thank you all for the replies.

err..
Just tell us which ones you actually own, we'll say if you can run them.
Can I run Twisted Metal: Black?
Or the Prince of Persia trilogy?
That's the ones I'm sure I still own.
Pages: 1 2