..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Can play game pretty okay but need help running better
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
certain games dont run well for me either here are my specs

CPU: AMD A4 4000 Dual Core 3.0 GHz
MOBO: MSI FM2-A55M-E33
GPU: Nvidia GeForce 8500 GT 512 MB
RAM: 8 GB DDR3

im thinking of getting a Geforce GT 610 2GB DDR3
(09-13-2014, 04:24 AM)sg412 Wrote: [ -> ]certain games dont run well for me either here are my specs

CPU: AMD A4 4000 Dual Core 3.0 GHz
MOBO: MSI FM2-A55M-E33
GPU: Nvidia GeForce 8500 GT 512 MB
RAM: 8 GB DDR3

im thinking of getting a Geforce GT 610 2GB DDR3
Instead of rudely hijacking someone else's, please create your own thread.
(09-13-2014, 07:13 AM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]Instead of rudely hijacking someone else's, please create your own thread.

sorry new here just figured since its pretty much the same topic i ask. But i will make my own thread.
(09-13-2014, 03:19 AM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: [ -> ]It's no problem, everyone was new once. I also notice your mobo doesn't have heatsinks on the VRMs, so 1.5v may be stressing them.

how do i find if it is stressing them
Measure their temp. Just be careful. In otherword don't use a metal probe and slip.
Dude... that was many months ago.

Basically you can just poke them with your finger, carefully. If they are hot enough you can't keep your finger there for more than a couple seconds, then they are too hot.
Still it is recommended to use an anti-static band or touch something metal before you go with your fingers in your computercase, better save then sorry.
I always go with the touch something metal(and to be specific, that's the case itself). Although that only works while the PC is still plugged in.
best thing would be touching your heater at home, since that's anchored into concrete and concrete doesn't conduct electricity Smile
^ Well that only depends on what kind of heater you have though. I have central heat/air and my vents are in my ceiling Tongue2
Pages: 1 2 3 4