..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Pcsx2 fast as hell without MTGS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
This game is Shin Megami Tensei Nocturne
(03-10-2009, 04:12 AM)Chris8282 Wrote: [ -> ]Again, guys, you are absolutely amazing. I never would have thought two years ago you would have had so much progress so far ....

But, isn't it about time you work on a PlayStation 3 emulator? We need one of those ASAP. I expect a WIP release next week.

I KID!! I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

tell me your joking

don't expect a ps3 emulator until many years later.
Gentleman what's up with the lines across the screen though is that just the interlace mode you are using?
Just turning OFF MTGS option crashes the emulator, I don't know how you got through.
i remember the time when ps2 emulator could run only some basic demos with 1-2 fps Smile

But i wish someone could start to work on xbox360 (cause ps3 is not cracked yet).
lol they will have a half done ps3 emu before they even get a 360 emu started. there are some small hacks on the ps3 that i read in passing, but absolutely nothing for 360, there was a very nice one but the guy that cracked it contacted microsoft about it and they fixed it i guess. it has been around 2 3 months sence i read about either, neither looks too promising for a few years let alone the specs to be able to play them with more then 5fps. also only read about the hacks at a glance, was trying to find info on softmoding my ps2 Tongue
(03-10-2009, 11:20 AM)dralor Wrote: [ -> ]Gentleman what's up with the lines across the screen though is that just the interlace mode you are using?

Weave bff interlace mode. I like the scanlines style this mode reproduces.. Yeah I know, I'm weird.
(03-10-2009, 01:22 PM)redlof Wrote: [ -> ]Just turning OFF MTGS option crashes the emulator, I don't know how you got through.

No it doesn't crash the emulator. It must be something wrong on your side.

[attachment=14479]
(03-10-2009, 03:26 PM)anorexic Wrote: [ -> ]absolutely nothing for 360

how come all this pirated DVDs available on internet? I thought it was because xbox was hackable.
I think PS3 doesn't have pirated games because Blu Ray isn't a cheap disc. There is no such a thing as a unhackeable system. As soon as the Blu Ray become a more popular media those pirated copies will start to pop up everywhere.
LOL, I decided to make a test with Pcsx2, just 4 fun I turned all the speed hacks OFF and also turned MTGS OFF. This is the speed I got in FFX:

[attachment=14574]
[attachment=14575]

How come people complain about speed in this emulator ? I just don't get it.

Now with all Speed hacks ON and MTGS ON:

[attachment=14576]
[attachment=14577]
Pages: 1 2 3 4