..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: I need, some help cause this happened(see image)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I haven't encountered this on any other game I've played thus far, so I'm completely puzzled as to how it even got there. I left my room and when I came back it was there, is it possible to turn off all that info?
how did you make your iso ?
Waiting for the answer to jesalvein's question...

This is part of the debugger version of ffx... This version is normally not available and most users have downloaded the game illegally if they see this.
Since this forum doesn't tolerate any warez discussion you probably have to solve this problem by yourself.
my brother is the one who set up the emulator so i'm not sure
(09-16-2014, 07:02 PM)willkuer Wrote: [ -> ]Waiting for the answer to jesalvein's question...

This is part of the debugger version of ffx... This version is normally not available and most users have downloaded the game illegally if they see this.
Since this forum doesn't tolerate any warez discussion you probably have to solve this problem by yourself.
I believe it could also be activated with cheats, so watch out for rule #2
(09-16-2014, 07:10 PM)doseme Wrote: [ -> ]my brother is the one who set up the emulator so i'm not sure
I suggest you take your PS2 DVD and remake the iso using imgburn, then.
Seems I have to wait until break to play then, dang. Thanks for the info!