..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: RE: game not loading just a black screen...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I copied 'Smackdown vs Raw 2011' from ps2 dvd and converted it into .iso form using imgburn.Whenever i try to open it from pcsx2, it just shows a black screen... It works fine directy from dvd My dvd writer dont work everytime so i cant always play it from dvd Help!!!
Also should i use some other settings or volume label to make an iso for imgburn i always use default settings and volume label...
You mean your dvd is damaged ?
(09-20-2014, 11:04 AM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]You mean your dvd is damaged ?

sorry not my dvd my dvd writer is damaged but i used a portable dvd writer to copy contents and made an iso from copied content.
What did you use to make the ISO...ImgBurn(recommended)or somethings else.
Are you using full boot or fast boot from pcsx2
Also what does PCSX2 show as the CRC(in the log?)
(09-20-2014, 11:27 AM)vsub Wrote: [ -> ]What did you use to make the ISO...ImgBurn(recommended)or somethings else.
Are you using full boot or fast boot from pcsx2

i was using magiciso maker but now i tried imgburn and made an iso from it,in full boot it comes to memory cards and in fast boot it just shows a black screen...
Does the DVD work well on your PS2 ?
(09-21-2014, 08:56 AM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]Does the DVD work well on your PS2 ?

i dont have a ps2 but i checked it in my frnd's ps2 and it works fine there
(09-21-2014, 09:00 AM)AWKhan121 Wrote: [ -> ]i dont have a ps2 but i checked it in my frnd's ps2 and it works fine there

if you don't have a PS2, you can't use pcsx2 legally.
closed & warned for piracy