..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: zeroGS.dll not found
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(06-11-2009, 04:14 PM)som3on3 Wrote: [ -> ]Greetings everyone. First of all I would like to say that my English is pretty bad and I would like to apologize for that.

Second. I have a tiny problem with Configuring "pcsx2". Because I don't have a clue how to work with this program. ^^ And I have a big desire to play a PCP game on my PC. The name of that game is "Yu-Gi-Oh GX Tag Force 2"

When i open Config -> Configure -> now here is the problem...

( Set Bios Directory )
The problem is that I don't know what Directory to put in there. I tried with C/:Windows/system32 but it wont work. And as I told you before I'm really a noob with this stuff. Smile
Dunno if something is wrong with my windows. also..

"mike67 " said that I he got the latest version of Direct X, the 1 that you can get here..
->
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/detai...layLang=en
<-
and that then all was o.k. for him, well.. I didn't help me at all. Well, I don't know what to do now, hope that someone could help me, please, if its possible.
I hope you mean Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Tag Force Evolution (The Beginning of Destiny in America) because PCSX2 can't play PSP games.
Hello everyone,
I run Windows 7 with DirectX 11 and i have that first problem with:

Plugin load failure: D:\Pcsx2\plugins\ZeroGS.dll
SysLibError Message: <NULL>

Then it tells me to download the latest version of directx from the microsoft website. Well, the problem is, that directx 11 is already the latest version of it. How can i solve this issue in pcsx2?

Thanks!
Ugh this question again...a simple search would give you dozens of results with the answer.
http://www.softpedia.com/get/System/OS-E...ller.shtml
Download and run it
Thank you, that works now. I'm trying to play God of War, and have some problems with fps, the best i can get is 4-5 fps and it's not because of my videocard, i've run even better games with higher video quality than God of War excelent. I tried different configuration options for the graphics, but i get the same performance. Do you guess what it may be? Can it be the bios of pcsx2, or Windows 7?
then grab the latest gsdx from the plugin section and try that. Why people think changing your bios will make a difference i still dont understand, no, no it wont make a single bit of difference.
(06-19-2009, 02:51 PM)refraction Wrote: [ -> ]Why people think changing your bios will make a difference i still dont understand
well since the bios of pcs can control the speed at which the pc runs (overclocking and underclocking blah Tongue) then they think that the same concept would be for pcsx2 >_> Glare
Well, it's highly unlikely, that BIOS is used for this task in morden OSes. BIOS was used by DOS, but modern OS usually work with hardware directly, without BIOS layer.
(03-10-2009, 02:37 AM)LuisR14 Wrote: [ -> ]well zerogs would be in the plugins folder (and you just said that you did something with bios and plugins), check to see if you have the zerogs.dll file in the plugins folder. Smile

hey guys... ive been using emulators for about 3 years now, and im actully trying to develop one meself, but anway the zerogs.dll does NOT come with the actual emulator, neither does epsxe 1.7.0 so you have to download it from an external source, just like the bios. i know its sucks. actully theres a website you can go to, i think its like dll doctor or somethin, where u can download about any dll. file. anyway i hope i helpedSmile
ZeroGS.dll does actually come with the emulator. Look for yourself in the Windows Binary Archive @ http://www.pcsx2.net/downloads.php.

@Zeydlitz: On modern PCs you can overclock through the operating system, yes, but most modern bioses also comes with safe guards against too high overclocking settings, and overclocking through the bios is much safer than overclocking through an OS. The applications you must use when overclocking through the OS doesn't come with those same safe guards, seeing as they are often a generic application for all motherboard brands.
(06-30-2009, 05:06 PM)whited20 Wrote: [ -> ]so you have to download it from an external source, just like the bios.
why yould you say that? Closedeyes, you know that you could get a warning for saying that Closedeyes
Pages: 1 2 3