..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Person 3 FES
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Tried the game finally after it sat on my shelf for years.

Just a graphics issue screenshot included. Most posts on this are very old so I thought I would start a new one.

1.3.0 rev 5927

Is it normal? I am used to games not being 100% so it doesn't really bother me. Just wondering if it just a setting to stop that or that it is due to upscaling etc.
Turn off the AA in gsdx. (Not FXAA, the other one)
actually those rainbow colors can happen with FXAA or MSAA and also with a too high resolution, nothing can be done about it, besides playing in software mode.
(09-25-2014, 03:39 PM)StriFe79 Wrote: [ -> ]actually those rainbow colors can happen with FXAA or MSAA and also with a too high resolution, nothing can be done about it, besides playing in software mode.

I kinda doubt FXAA could cause it, since I thought it was a light and simple post process filter.
Disable MSAA. FXAA and high resolution won't cause this.
Both MSAA & Too high resolution will cause this. FXAA won't. I just tested it so I'm 100% sure. Up to 3x native shouldn't cause it, but over that does in some areas. Same with Persona 4.
Well disabling MSAA worked. TO bad I didn't save my game in a hour though. Crashed it. It did work though Smile

Thank you for the quick responses.