..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: PS2 controller stopped working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've tried a few plugins today but was initially running lily pad 0.11.0, at first I had no trouble I just plugged in my joybox 5 pro and official ps2 controller and it worked like a charm. After a week or so my binds were changing as if it were a different device then I had to rebind the controls every time I launched the emulator and now theres just no response from the controller as if its not plugged in. I know the controller is fine though because it works for my PSP emulator flawlessly.

Anyone have suggestions or a fix for this?
Thanks in advance.
Try to delete the ini for lilypad to reset it and then rebind your control. The ini should be PCSX2/inis/lilypad.ini
(09-30-2014, 05:32 AM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: [ -> ]Try to delete the ini for lilypad to reset it and then rebind your control. The ini should be PCSX2/inis/lilypad.ini

uhh i dont see a inis folder...
Well, it's there, you are just looking in the wrong place. Tongue2

PCSX2/inis for the portable version.

My Documents/PCSX2/inis for the install version.
(09-30-2014, 06:45 AM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: [ -> ]Well, it's there, you are just looking in the wrong place. Tongue2

PCSX2/inis for the portable version.

My Documents/PCSX2/inis for the install version.

you're right i was looking in the wrong place.

and that fixed it thank you so much.
Ok it stopped working again deleting the ini is not doing anything now...
Have you made any chances recently? Updated PCSX2 versions? Updated the USB drivers? Windows Update? Anything?
(10-02-2014, 10:18 PM)karasuhebi Wrote: [ -> ]Have you made any chances recently? Updated PCSX2 versions? Updated the USB drivers? Windows Update? Anything?

i dont think so.

It still works on my psp emulator.