..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: FPS drop in Harvest moon save the homeland
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So , felt nostalgic and wanted to play this HM , but I'm having a problem , when I start the game , for the 5 first minutes the games about 50~60 FPS , after this 5 minutes the FPS goes to about 30~40 FPS ,and games like FFXII and FFX runs smooth all along

AMD FX 6300 six-core 3.50ghz
ram 4,0GB
AMD Radeon HD 6670
Check your temps when playing the game.
(10-04-2014, 12:45 AM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: [ -> ]Check your temps when playing the game.
It's normal around 50~60
Hmm, I ran this game on the same CPU(albeit at 4.4Ghz) just fine. Is anything else using resources(AV for instance?)
What about GPU temps?
What are your settings?
reset setting to default. your spec is enough to play this game at full speed Smile
Well , I was using pcsx2 1.0.0 , so i downloaded 1.2.1 , and it's running nice now , thanks for the help anyway
(10-04-2014, 02:57 PM)Gladiolos Wrote: [ -> ]Well , I was using pcsx2 1.0.0 , so i downloaded 1.2.1 , and it's running nice now , thanks for the help anyway

never thought there would be this much speed up in updating the version, i think the plugins you used in your older one should have been bad or fault or something