..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: GIFTAG warning size exceeded VU memory size 400
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
GIFTAG warning size exceeded VU memory size 400,before I played and worked well, but now this error keeps popping up, does anyone know how to solve this? thanks
In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
(10-04-2014, 08:47 PM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: [ -> ]In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
windows 7-intel core i3-3gb ram-2.2ghz-intel graphics hd 3000

it is strange that I usually played before with this same pc,pcsx 2 0.9.8,winning eleven 10 is the game
0.9.8 is old and not supported, upgrade to 1.2.1 and try please.
(10-04-2014, 08:58 PM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: [ -> ]0.9.8 is old and not supported, upgrade to 1.2.1 and try please.

i try and not work,plugin problem maybe?
What is the error?

Post emulog.txt
(10-04-2014, 09:01 PM)gustthegun Wrote: [ -> ]i try and not work,plugin problem maybe?

Did you install the Visual C++ Redist 2013 x86 version?
(10-04-2014, 09:07 PM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: [ -> ]Did you install the Visual C++ Redist 2013 x86 version?

yes,
the problem appears to be memory
How so?
[quote='Blyss Sarania' pid='404683' dateline='1412450274']
How so?
[/quot

because it appears exceeded VU memory
Pages: 1 2