..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: DS4Windows - J2K
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(12-02-2014, 02:06 AM)Jays2Kings Wrote: [ -> ]Also new version: Version 1.4.16
Extra actions for controls, set rumble, change lightbar and flash, and mouse sensitivity while holding a controls
Wow, thank you!
All new features works great except mouse sensitivity.
Hard to explain what exactly goes wrong.. Sometimes mouse sensitivity remains the same when I release L2, sometimes sensitivity changes to different values (becomes tooo slow) but sometimes it works fine

My setup is:
default sensitivity in Controls tab = 30
L2 is mapped to right mouse button and sensitivity = 10
R2 is mapped to left mouse button + rumble and changing lightbar
RS is mapped to mouse movements up/down/left/right

UPDATE:
mouse sensitivity decreases drastically when I press R2
also mouse sensitivity for diagonal movements left+up/left+down/right+up/right+down is slower than for left/right/up/down movements
Hi this is the error I get I have pretty much closed everything that I can think of.

Warning: Could not Open DS4:15:66:70:57:3A Exclusively.

Now steam, Uplay is closed, Even Teamspeak everything is closed. have no idea what else could open this controller.
(12-02-2014, 07:55 PM)Booch Wrote: [ -> ]Wow, thank you!
All new features works great except mouse sensitivity.
Hard to explain what exactly goes wrong.. Sometimes mouse sensitivity remains the same when I release L2, sometimes sensitivity changes to different values (becomes tooo slow) but sometimes it works fine

My setup is:
default sensitivity in Controls tab = 30
L2 is mapped to right mouse button and sensitivity = 10
R2 is mapped to left mouse button + rumble and changing lightbar
RS is mapped to mouse movements up/down/left/right

UPDATE:
mouse sensitivity decreases drastically when I press R2
also mouse sensitivity for diagonal movements left+up/left+down/right+up/right+down is slower than for left/right/up/down movements

I'll try to test this and see what went wrong.
(12-02-2014, 07:57 PM)Degaron Wrote: [ -> ]Hi this is the error I get I have pretty much closed everything that I can think of.

Warning: Could not Open DS4:15:66:70:57:3A Exclusively.

Now steam, Uplay is closed, Even Teamspeak everything is closed. have no idea what else could open this controller.

Actually I'm starting to have this issue too, I'll try see how this happened.

EDIT: apparently windows itself (specifically System) is grabbing the controller. This could be a really big problem but I'm currently looking for solutions.

EDIT 2: for those running into this issue, could you tell me what version of windows you all are on.
(12-02-2014, 09:05 PM)Jays2Kings Wrote: [ -> ]EDIT 2: for those running into this issue, could you tell me what version of windows you all are on.

I don´t have that issue but I just notice that my antivirus is trying to block DS4Windows.exe now.
I´m using bitdefender on a Win 8.1 x64.
I can't get my DS4 to work after using this https://play.google.com/store/apps/detai...ller&hl=en for my Nexus 7. I tried:

-downloading the older version
-revert the mac address with sixaxis pair tool to the previous one
-reinstall the driver
-it shows nothing when using usb cable
-it shows as connecting but it won't connect then disconnected again when trying to connect with bluetooth. The light bar immediately turned off when disconnected.
-remove from bluetooth device and paired it again.

I also tried to connect it to my iPhone and it pair successfully.

Any idea how to fix this?
I like this great tool but I'm running into one issue! When I try to map keyboard controls they don't register in game, but all mouse controllers work perfectly.

EDIT: It seems to be the game because outside of it the keys are registered... any idea?
(12-03-2014, 02:01 AM)bola08 Wrote: [ -> ]I don´t have that issue but I just notice that my antivirus is trying to block DS4Windows.exe now.
I´m using bitdefender on a Win 8.1 x64.

Certain antivirus programs don't like portable programs like DS4W, just allow it and it'll be fine.
(12-03-2014, 04:38 PM)victoriasecrets Wrote: [ -> ]I can't get my DS4 to work after using this https://play.google.com/store/apps/detai...ller&hl=en for my Nexus 7. I tried:

-downloading the older version
-revert the mac address with sixaxis pair tool to the previous one
-reinstall the driver
-it shows nothing when using usb cable
-it shows as connecting but it won't connect then disconnected again when trying to connect with bluetooth. The light bar immediately turned off when disconnected.
-remove from bluetooth device and paired it again.

I also tried to connect it to my iPhone and it pair successfully.

Any idea how to fix this?

Did you try removing the device from BT pc settings, then holding PS+Share to pair it again?

EDIT: Thankfully I've had this app earlier (didn't know it had DS4 support now), just paired a controller to my phone, and was able to put back on my PC no problem just do the following:
1. Stop service of the app on the phone
2. Remove wireless controller on PC BT devices
3. Hold PS+Share
4. Repair controller
No need to reinstall drivers or anything.

(12-03-2014, 06:40 PM)bugzkilla Wrote: [ -> ]I like this great tool but I'm running into one issue! When I try to map keyboard controls they don't register in game, but all mouse controllers work perfectly.

EDIT: It seems to be the game because outside of it the keys are registered... any idea?

The way the keyboard is implemented, not ever game can receive the keys, it seems like there's nothing I can do about it so far.
I just upgraded (manually) to 1.4.16, and I keep getting a new error:

"Cannot move files, to new location, Please close out of any profiles in external programs"

DS4Windows isn't running, I have no games playing in the background, and I even unplugged my Bluetooth adapter. Anything I can do?

EDIT: Fixed it. I had to delete all my profiles and settings. :/
Hi J2k I am running the latest windows technical Preview,

Looks like something in the framework might have changed.

Maybe Microsoft is aiming to add Joystick input on startup?
(12-03-2014, 08:26 PM)pedrovay2003 Wrote: [ -> ]I just upgraded (manually) to 1.4.16, and I keep getting a new error:

"Cannot move files, to new location, Please close out of any profiles in external programs"

DS4Windows isn't running, I have no games playing in the background, and I even unplugged my Bluetooth adapter. Anything I can do?

EDIT: Fixed it. I had to delete all my profiles and settings. :/

Alternatively, you could have just copied your profiles over to the new folder. That's how I got around the problem.