..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: DS4Windows - J2K
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
@Jays2Kings
thx for your reply
except by creating a special driver, what I ask is apparently impossible, damage

one final question,
You is it possible to support the audio (speaker and headphone jack) on the joystick?

thanks
Running Build 1.5.22.28393, works like a charm except with Dark souls 1 and 2 cant get it to work wireless or wired...
Jays2Kings,
Friend. Please add the option to choose language. Though I am Russian, but the interface of the program would like to see in English. And everything else works fine. Excellent development. The best in my opinion.
(02-05-2015, 05:48 PM)parkalash Wrote: [ -> ]Running Build 1.5.22.28393, works like a charm except with Dark souls 1 and 2 cant get it to work wireless or wired...

Do you have any other controllers plugged in, and are you sure you have "Hide DS4" checked? The Dark Souls series will see the dinput controller over the xinput for some annoying reason.
(02-05-2015, 10:09 PM)Nabs Wrote: [ -> ]Do you have any other controllers plugged in, and are you sure you have "Hide DS4" checked? The Dark Souls series will see the dinput controller over the xinput for some annoying reason.

Doh, yeah it works now that i unplugged another controller =)
Hi!

I had a question about this software. Is it possible to map simultaneous/dual inputs? Like for example, I would like to map the "Share" button with each face button (Square,Triangle,X,Circle,R1,R2).

This setup would be used exclusively for Ultra Street Fighter 4. The game has an exploit called S-Linking, which basically makes use of the select button combined with the face buttons to turn 1 frame links into 2 frame links to make combos easier to perform.

Really hope this is possible. If its not, is it possible to implement such a thing? Not sure if this would fall in the category for macros.

Thanks!
Hello, how to disable the touchpad forever?
thanks
(02-08-2015, 12:02 PM)Darik Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, how to disable the touchpad forever?
thanks

It's the option called "Slide", you can find it in the profile menu under Touchpad. That will disable it for good, or you could use "Start with Slide/Scroll off" instead and use the hotkey (touchpad + PS button) to enable it when you need it.
(02-04-2015, 07:43 PM)Pro_info Wrote: [ -> ]@Jays2Kings
thx for your reply
except by creating a special driver, what I ask is apparently impossible, damage

one final question,
You is it possible to support the audio (speaker and headphone jack) on the joystick?

thanks

Right now, no I don't know too much about reverse engineering to get audio working for the controller.
(02-05-2015, 05:48 PM)parkalash Wrote: [ -> ]Running Build 1.5.22.28393, works like a charm except with Dark souls 1 and 2 cant get it to work wireless or wired...

The latest build is 1.4.222, are you sure you're not on jhebbel's/DSDCS version

(02-05-2015, 09:26 PM)Polite Russian Wrote: [ -> ]?
Jays2Kings,
Friend. Please add the option to choose language. Though I am Russian, but the interface of the program would like to see in English. And everything else works fine. Excellent development. The best in my opinion.
You could delete the ru-RU folder, but it would keep redownloading after each update, I'll add an option in the next update to turn off downloading a language pack.
(02-06-2015, 03:34 PM)gear_tez Wrote: [ -> ]Hi!

I had a question about this software. Is it possible to map simultaneous/dual inputs? Like for example, I would like to map the "Share" button with each face button (Square,Triangle,X,Circle,R1,R2).

This setup would be used exclusively for Ultra Street Fighter 4. The game has an exploit called S-Linking, which basically makes use of the select button combined with the face buttons to turn 1 frame links into 2 frame links to make combos easier to perform.

Really hope this is possible. If its not, is it possible to implement such a thing? Not sure if this would fall in the category for macros.

Thanks!

Since it's Street fighter i assume you don't need to hold down these button, just press them once. If that's the case you can make a macro for share, record and press all those buttons down. That should do the job.
Version 1.4.23
Extended range needed for touchpad swipes actions to register
UI adjustments in profile settings, such as a color box for flashing color, alignment adjustments, and the Sixaxis reading dot staying in bounds of the box
Recording a macro for special actions now open up in a new window, allowing for ctrl+tab to be used
When controller's latency passes 10ms, the log will show and the controller will flash red until the latency is under 10ms
Hovering over the mac address shows the latency of said controller, if it's connected via bluetooth
Option to choose when at low battery for the light to flash or pulse
Much cleaner/neater hotkeys/about window
Option to download language packs if your PC is not set to an english language
Finished Italian Translations (Thanks again Giulio)
Finished German Translations (Thanks Ammonjak)
Updated Italian & Russian Translations
Reorganized the the code so all cs files are under the same project
DS4Updater 1.1.23
Support to skip downloading a language pack