..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: DS4Windows - J2K
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(10-13-2014, 11:20 PM)Jays2Kings Wrote: [ -> ]That's right another thread! I'm finally making another thread...

1.wish list: make a DS4 to be a bluetooth headset on PC as a controller, just like it on PS4.
2.wish list: add a virtual keyboard function that DS4 could be used on my HTPC as a mouse and keyboard.
3.question: why my DS4 stops charging at 80% top.
4.there is a little bit mess on "profile UI".

* i can provide some supports with translation in Chinese if you need.
Hi Guys,

I just registered to seek out some professional help =p.

I've been using DS4Windows for the past two months doing well. In the past two days i've been having major issues.
I've narrowed it down to for some reason the xbox 360 driver's are not loading.

Scenario: Installation
1) installed ds4 drivers, xbox 360 accessory drivers, .net
2) Bluetooth paired DS4 to windows 7 64bit. Confirmed by going into the game controller settings and seeing the buttons reactive. At this point, I can go game or whatever but I wanted the trackpad and the rumble to work.
3) Opened up DS4Windows latest (1.4.245) - My ds4 light turns blue (was white).

4) But now I have no more connectivity. Devices/Printers still show my wireless controller but this is no longer responsive when testing buttons. No Xbox360 controller for windows icon shows up in my devices/printers in control panel. Closing DS4windows does not re-initiate my controller. The only way to reactive my controller is hold PS button to turn off and on the controller again.

I've tested older versions of DS4Windows. I had to go all the way back to v1.4.158 for it to load properly and the Xbox 360 controller for Windows showing up, and working with games.

Anyone with similar issues or suggestions? How to make sure the Xbox 360 emulation/drivers showing up?
Things I've tried: re-sync ds4 controller. Reinstalled X360 drivers, reinstalled ds4 drivers, restarted computer multiple times. Reset my ds4 by the little hidden button, resynced with ps4, then resynced back to PC.

UPDATE:
Got it working after repairing my Microsoft .Net Framework 4.5.2. Who knew that would help fix it. Now I can use the latest version again.
J2K, I wish you could address some issues with the battery status meter.

Main problem is that I leave my ds4 charging the whole night. Then I connect it via bluetooth and 2 seconds later, the battery indicator shows 80% battery instead of 99% or something.

Do you think that's something that could be reworked?

Make it more precise and reliable?
I was able to fix latency issues at startup (which I might have caused by having to do a hard reset) by uninstalling the VBus driver via DS4Windows, deleting the DS4 folder, and reinstalling it. Just wanted to share, in that it might help others with latency issues.
im sure its been mentioned before, but would there be any way to tie the playstation button to the steam overlay while playing a game? thank you again
hi

i recently switch to ds4 bluetooth from a wired setup ,and everything works but the home button for some reason.

ds4 program does notice it but it has no function, mapped it dirrectly like six times and nothing has worked

any ideas?
(03-21-2015, 08:25 AM)saucell Wrote: [ -> ]im sure its been mentioned before, but would there be any way to tie the playstation button to the steam overlay while playing a game? thank you again

The in game Steam Community Overlay shortcut is Shift+Tab, so you need to create that macro for the PS button.
(03-22-2015, 03:24 AM)SenileAnimal Wrote: [ -> ]The in game Steam Community Overlay shortcut is Shift+Tab, so you need to create that macro for the PS button.

thanks!
Macros don't seem to work at all for me for some reason.
(03-21-2015, 03:45 AM)dream3 Wrote: [ -> ]J2K, I wish you could address some issues with the battery status meter.

Main problem is that I leave my ds4 charging the whole night. Then I connect it via bluetooth and 2 seconds later, the battery indicator shows 80% battery instead of 99% or something.

Do you think that's something that could be reworked?

Make it more precise and reliable?

I actually have this same problem. I thought my DS4's battery was just permanently dying or something, so I'm glad I'm not the only one experiencing this.