..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: DS4Windows - J2K
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just reformatted my computer and decided to finally upgrade and use a more recent DS4 tool program. I'm REALLY happy with this one, it's absolutely perfect.

Except one small thing. ; ^ ;

My controller has a steadily dying Right Trigger, I was able to set an inverted deadzone for my trigger with the old DS4tool, But I can't seem to do that in this program (You can set negative dead zones for the analog sticks, but no such option for triggers).

Is there any plans to add inverted deadzones for triggers?
Version 1.4.26
Updated German translation
Added Turkish translation (Thanks Lütfi)
When the battery is low and the controller is disconnected, The notification tell you to charge the controller, this notification also now shows the controller number instead of the mac address
While Double tapping to drag or left clicking the touchpad, you can use a second finger to drag the mouse cursor (ala Mac touchpads)
In Auto Profiles, you can now add a directory/folder of programs

I'll be out for the week, there's a few more posts and tons of emails i need to get to, sorry that I haven't had the time for them.

(05-31-2015, 12:06 AM)Mazo Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

Just downloaded your file and tried to install DS4Windows but keep getting the error "DS4Windows has stopped working --Windows can check online for a solution to the problem "

I tried to google for a solution but can't seem to find a way to get around the problem.

My DS4 controller is connected to my PC via USB and it recognizes it and my Blutooth controller recognizes it as well - yet it is not recognized by any of the games.

Is there anyway to get around this I keep getting the same error each time I try to run DS4Windows after downloading the file - it just doesn't install.

Do you have .Net 4.5 or higher installed? Have you tried running DS4Windows in admin mode?

(05-31-2015, 01:49 AM)bolovo Wrote: [ -> ]I have tried everything, there is some other log to see what is happening?
Is like the program could not see the others.

Incredible program.

Could you tell me what program it and it's path? You can PM it too me if it's in a place you don't want to share it's location.
(05-31-2015, 07:12 AM)Grimnir Wrote: [ -> ]Just reformatted my computer and decided to finally upgrade and use a more recent DS4 tool program. I'm REALLY happy with this one, it's absolutely perfect.

Except one small thing. ; ^ ;

My controller has a steadily dying Right Trigger, I was able to set an inverted deadzone for my trigger with the old DS4tool, But I can't seem to do that in this program (You can set negative dead zones for the analog sticks, but no such option for triggers).

Is there any plans to add inverted deadzones for triggers?

Yeah I'll try to add support for it later.
I just downloaded and installed this, got a fresh new DS4, and it's working great except for one thing. I can't figure out how to use it to move the mouse cursor. If I hold down the left side of the touch screen I can click+drag things around, but I can't move the cursor un-clicked just by touching the screen. I've never owned a PS4, I just got this controller for PC use, am I missing something?
DON'T download the new update. Messed up everything. Stick to 1.4.25
Woops yeah there was an a error in the last build, the mouse is fixed now in 1.4.261, sorry about that.
Well, after debugging I found that I am dumb.
The Autoprofiles are working, the problem is that I was expecting see the profile change in the controllers tab or some other message. I didn't had thought that the profile changes and don't have be announced anywhere.

I think it will be good if you put in the log the changes in the profiles.

Grateful for this amazing work!

I will contribute when the exchange rate of my country better.
Ahh, fixed the rumble issue with Project 64 (with no thanks to anyone on this forum...). If anyone else mentions P64 and rumble, they use and install the right one of these: http://lavendy.net/special/driver/xi/index.html
So, I got my DS4 running through your program to have rumble in Starfox 64! Excellent~
Can anyone help me with getting a macro to work in The Witcher 3?

I want to be able to cast magic with the shift modifier and a macro.

I want to be able to hold L2 (for the shift modfier) and then use "5" on the keyboard to select the magic i want and then "Square" directly after to cast the magic.

Here is what i am doing but it wont work.[Image: BHNu8Ae.png]

It selects the magic but it wont cast it. What am i doing wrong?
I'm having a weird issue. Every time I restart my PC I have to reinstall the Virtual Bus Driver again for my PC to recognize my DS4 as an Xbox 360 controller. I will still bluetooth connect and detect as a wireless controller until I re-install the drivers.

Any idea how to resolve this? I am running the newest version of the app.
Was just using two controllers just fine in Crypt of the Necrodancer, now it's only detecting one and when I connect the other it says it was unable to install the 360 driver (Device unplugged). What do