..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: DS4Windows - J2K
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, i got the following problem: My ps4 controller is getting recognized in DS4, i can configure profiles and all but ingame it doesn't register input whatsoever. This happens just via bluetooth, when using USB it works ingame aswell. Am i missing something, like specific profiles for certain games? I've tried Rocket League, the new Batman and MKX. Thanks for your help!
the Shift Modifier is broken now, yesterday it was fine, but now it won't work 95% of the time (at least with Tilt controls)...

Has anyone else experienced such issues?
(07-12-2015, 01:50 PM)mohcow Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, i got the following problem: My ps4 controller is getting recognized in DS4, i can configure profiles and all but ingame it doesn't register input whatsoever. This happens just via bluetooth, when using USB it works ingame aswell. Am i missing something, like specific profiles for certain games? I've tried Rocket League, the new Batman and MKX. Thanks for your help!

Yeah I'm having the same issue please update if you find a working solution! Laugh
I need some big help, I have been using this program for about a month or 2, and always had it set to launch on computer start up.

But now for some reason DS4Windows will not launch AT ALL. I tried getting rid of all the files before and reinstalling it, tried updating it, tried running as admin, tried restarting and then trying to launch; nothing worked.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!??!??![/b][/size]
(07-14-2015, 01:41 AM)timmit104 Wrote: [ -> ]I need some big help, I have been using this program for about a month or 2, and always had it set to launch on computer start up.

But now for some reason DS4Windows will not launch AT ALL. I tried getting rid of all the files before and reinstalling it, tried updating it, tried running as admin, tried restarting and then trying to launch; nothing worked.

I think I'm having the same problem. Haven't tried using DS4Windows in a month but now when I try to start it up, DS4Windows.exe starts up for a second and then immediately exits, and the app never comes up. I've tried deleting and re-downloading, and tried starting it with/without the controller plugged in, with/without my bluetooth adapter plugged in, bluetooth drivers installed/uninstalled, and with steam running/closed. Anyone know what's happening? Are there any logs anywhere I can look into, or is there something I can try to uninstall and reinstall?
I just went back to v1.4.0.872 and that's working. Everything after that seems to crash silently on startup.
I'm using the same version now and it's working but I kinda miss a few things from the updated version
(07-14-2015, 01:41 AM)timmit104 Wrote: [ -> ]I need some big help, I have been using this program for about a month or 2, and always had it set to launch on computer start up.

I was having the same problem. You might want to try disabling your antivirus. I was using AVG and disabling it allowed DS4Windows to launch successfully. Not a great solution, but it worked for me.
Maybe I'm only having this issue, but I found a fix. My xinput games (dark souls/rocket league)would only recognize the trackpad and not the controller. Looking under 'Devices and Printers' I noticed that when DS4windows first runs it creates a virtual xbox360 controller and then once a controller is connected over bluetooth a bluetooth wireless controller (DS4 dinput?) and another virtual xbox360 (ds4 xinput) controller is created. I'm not sure why the first virtual controller is created, but it was the source of my conflicts. Open device manager and scroll to bottom where 'Xbox 360 Peripherals' is found. Right-click and disable the first xbox360 controller.
I've never gotten Hide DS4 to work. I've been on the Win10 technical previews, and even with nothing open, the program can't open my controller exclusively. I've tried with both Bluetooth and USB but neither will work. Pretty much any game I play either detects the inputs twice or detects the "Wireless Controller" over the Xbox 360 controller.