..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: DS4Windows - J2K
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(08-07-2015, 01:48 AM)jski1990 Wrote: [ -> ]hey guys im hoping someone can help me im getting very frustrated!!
ds4 was working great on win 8.1 but now that i went to win 10 i cant get my controller to pair by bluetooth. it works fine if i plug it in with the usb cord but it wont even show up when searching for bluetooth devices. ive tried updating drivers n that didnt get me anywhere so any help would be great thanks!
If you did an upgrade install there might be remnants of the 'Wireless Controller' pairings preventing you from connecting properly. Go to Settings > Devices > bluetooth or click 'Show Bluetooth Devices' in the tray icon, Remove them. Additionally might need to check device manager or device settings in the old control panel for any 'Wireless Controllers' and uninstall them. Might need a reboot after removing. After its all cleared up, try pairing again.
(08-07-2015, 04:51 AM)Vanquo Wrote: [ -> ]If you did an upgrade install there might be remnants of the 'Wireless Controller' pairings preventing you from connecting properly. Go to Settings > Devices > bluetooth or click 'Show Bluetooth Devices' in the tray icon, Remove them. Additionally might need to check device manager or device settings in the old control panel for any 'Wireless Controllers' and uninstall them. Might need a reboot after removing. After its all cleared up, try pairing again.

thanks ill probly try that if it stops working lol. idk what the hell i did but it started working right after i made that post Biggrin
Hi,

Just need to say that in addition to the problems I had my original post just above, I'm also having a major issue with SixAxis deadzones.  I've set a digital input to have the game press "up" when I tilt down, and vice versa.  

It doesn't matter if I have sensitivity set to 0, 1, or anything in between, I need to tilt my controller 45 degrees up or down just to trigger the input.  The game I'm most concerned with only has digital input, so I really need to be able to adjust the trigger point because having such exaggerated movements is not workable.  

Also, on a less important note, I seem to be having trouble with trying to customise profile switching with special actions.  I'd just like to say I'd prefer being able to customise how you do that outright rather than be stuck with the multi-input swipe; which just feels a little cumbersome, and I'd like to use different triggers to cycle through different profiles.  

Anyway, hope a fix is coming for the issues I'm having.  Thanks for the program, it's not perfect (yet) but it looks on track to be a very good solution.
I use DS4Windows and after installing Win10, my ds4 controls have been mixed up in games like Dark Souls 2 and 1. Any help?
(08-07-2015, 12:23 PM)Riksuks Wrote: [ -> ]I use DS4Windows and after installing Win10, my ds4 controls have been mixed up in games like Dark Souls 2 and 1. Any help?

Use the fix listed here:
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-DS4Window...#pid473439
normally i running macro need to holding the key, how to make it 1click auto repeat running macro and 1click stop ??
Uninstalled all game devices, restarted computer, closed all system tray tasks, opened DS4Windows, installed drivers, checked Hide DS4, ran batch file as admin, plugged in DS4 controller, waited for install, pressed a button, and still see Wireless Controller and Xbox 360 controller in my devices.

Is there something I'm missing that I should not have installed? Could the batch file not be working correctly (it definitely shuts down explorer)? Any ideas why following the exact steps previously posted is not working out for me?
(08-11-2015, 03:26 AM)RevDath Wrote: [ -> ]Uninstalled all game devices, restarted computer, closed all system tray tasks, opened DS4Windows, installed drivers, checked Hide DS4, ran batch file as admin, plugged in DS4 controller, waited for install, pressed a button, and still see Wireless Controller and Xbox 360 controller in my devices.

Is there something I'm missing that I should not have installed? Could the batch file not be working correctly (it definitely shuts down explorer)? Any ideas why following the exact steps previously posted is not working out for me?

Install it as normally, you run the batch file only when connecting, once its already installed. Also are you running ds4windows as admin?
(08-11-2015, 04:33 AM)youturnjason Wrote: [ -> ]Install it as normally, you run the batch file only when connecting, once its already installed. Also are you running ds4windows as admin?

Yeah, running both as admin. I'll try installing normally (I'm assuming that I'll still plug in the controller at least once without using the batch), then try using the batch connecting afterwards.
(08-11-2015, 06:01 AM)RevDath Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, running both as admin. I'll try installing normally (I'm assuming that I'll still plug in the controller at least once without using the batch), then try using the batch connecting afterwards.

Yeh do that. Once you have it all up and running, with 2 controllers showing, then unplug the controller, run the batch, connect the controller, press any key and you should be fine