..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: DS4Windows - J2K
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I don't know what to say man. Have you tried switching USB ports? Maybe using a front one (if you aren't already)?
Hi,

I use DS4 with ds4windows, DS4 running normally for all the games that i bought from Steam, but having camera issue when playing Final Fantasy XIII. It constantly rotating.
Has anyone experienced the same thing?
If there is anything i can do with my setting?

thanks
(09-23-2015, 10:38 AM)emilois Wrote: [ -> ]Suggestions:
Have DS4Windows create virtual keyboard/mouse that can be seen on Devices and Printers and the virtual keyboard/mouse will be controlled by the DS4 when keyboard/mouse inputs are mapped on the DS4.
This might guarantee DS4Windows keyboard/mouse control to work on all games.

Have DS4Windows create the XBox 360 Controller on the PC devices beforehand even when DS4 isn't connected yet.
By doing this, PC will always recognize XBox 360 Controller as the first controller connected to it and the games will recognize XBox 360 Controller instead of Wireless Controller.
Make it able to create up to four XBox 360 Controller so that in four player multiplayer games, Wireless Controller will be recognized as the 5th player and will not interfere.

bump

Where are the devs? Been a while since J2K made a post.
@ "modz"

Increase the deadzone of the right joystick.
I have serious issues with ds4 and latency after a while.
( using 1 or 2 controllers )

Controllers get stuck in flahing red led due to latency over 10ms.

I have to reboot the system to fix it...
(10-14-2015, 02:29 PM)chroma Wrote: [ -> ]@ "modz"

Increase the deadzone of the right joystick.

thanks for your reply. but camera still rotating. Sad
(10-15-2015, 05:30 PM)modz Wrote: [ -> ]thanks for your reply. but camera still rotating. Sad

It's cause exclusive mode isnt working properly? Is hide DS4 ticked?
Hello,

I'm having an issue with modifying a profile so that one of the buttons emulates a keyboard key press (F10). I've tried setting the option button and triggers to press F10 both in the default profile as well as a brand new profile and it never seems to work. Any suggestions?

Thanks
Hey guys.

I am in a bit of a problem here, and I've tried pretty much everything I've seen out there.... I would love some new ideas.

The idea was to use a PS4 controller to play dark souls on windows 10, back when I used win7, I've never had a problem with this particular controller (no it is not hardware related, at least when it comes to the controller itself).
When I boot up the game and load my character, the camera keeps spinning (like the right stick is stuck to the right and down).
I've tried the exclusive mode, the option to 'hide ds4 controller' is ticked on the software.
So far I've ran tests on input mapper, ds4windows and the tools that win10 itself gives.
When running those tests none accused a problem with the hardware, the mappings are perfect and it seems to work wonders, except when I boot the game.
The drivers were also installed and uninstalled several times, and I still think the issue is driver related honestly, also, I've disabled every other option that involved gaming controllers on the device manager to cut that option also.
But like I said, this is a new installation of win10.

I know the software has some issues with win10, but does anyone out there happen to have an idea of something that might work?
Thank you guys, really.

Oh man, I am tired.
Are you using the "Connect DS4 Exclusively (experimental)" button to connect your controller? It's in the Controller tab of DS4Windows.