..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: DS4Windows - J2K
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Having issues with this and PCSX2. It keeps making me double bind the Left Joystick for some reason, to DXinput and the controller. HideDS4 on / off doesn't fix it. Also sometimes the controller flat out refuses to run.

Works fine in everything else.
[Image: bd5a5d98dbad8167135ef15db06cc136.png]

I'm having trouble connecting the controller exclusively, I'm not running any other program except ds4Windows why could this be?
I've heard that Microsoft BT drivers work properly but I'm running the factory driver.
-Sorry, double posted
Hi all!

Is there any plans to implement wireless "Dinput only" mode?
I would like to play games with native PS4 support using by BT dongle

thanks
Hi,

I can get this working on some games on Steam (looks like it's those with full controller support), but not on others with partial or no controller support - Saints Row 2 and Dark Souls for example. Do you have any ideas why this is?

These games work with 360 controller btw
Hey, thanks for this awesome tool.

Got a question, maybe it is possible to implement:

Is it possible to implement a simple API / Functions to check if:

- Controllers are connected with DS4W?
- Which Profiles are checked for each Controller?
- Change Profile of Controller X without using the GUI?
- Get Battery Life of Controller X by "Service" or "API" or others?

Someone could built a Game Manager which can take your Tool to Swap Profiles on the Fly and notify if battery is low or a Controller is connected / disconnected.

That would be pretty cool Smile
Hello,

This seems to be a great software.
I have a problem with gyro : I'm not able to map the control on my video game ( for example on visualboy advance ) because it detects always the gyro instead of the touch I pressed.
Someone knows how to disable the gyro sisaxis controller on the DS4Windows software please ?
( I play with an USB cable and I have Windows 7 )
So DS4 on windows 10 is still bugged? Sad
I'm planing to update to 10 but I use DS4 so much that I'm not sure if I should wait...
(11-09-2015, 04:36 PM)bola08 Wrote: [ -> ]So DS4 on windows 10 is still bugged? Sad
I'm planing to update to 10 but I use DS4 so much that I'm not sure if I should wait...

Still pseudo-bugged. Jay2Kings has implemented a method to connect exclusively, although I've noticed it may take a few tries and it requires Steam and anything else that might hook into your controller to be shut down.

That said, it's not a huge pain considering the benefits of Windows 10, so I don't mind it myself. I just make sure to connect my controller via exclusive mode when I boot up my PC and I don't have to worry about it for the rest of the day.
(11-09-2015, 07:12 PM)darkaegis Wrote: [ -> ]Still pseudo-bugged. Jay2Kings has implemented a method to connect exclusively, although I've noticed it may take a few tries and it requires Steam and anything else that might hook into your controller to be shut down.

That said, it's not a huge pain considering the benefits of Windows 10, so I don't mind it myself. I just make sure to connect my controller via exclusive mode when I boot up my PC and I don't have to worry about it for the rest of the day.

When you connect your controller exclusively, do you ever get a blue screen? It seems that whenever I try to connect it, there's a 50/50 chance my entire machine will crash.