..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: DS4Windows - J2K
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sorry I've been gone so long, but i come back with updates:
http://i.imgur.com/OGdnlX3.png

Version 1.4.3
Complete rehaul of the profile settings, bigger workspace to edit controls, and all the settings are on the side now
Added option to change the lightbar color, regardless of the profile's lightbar setting (useful for using one profile on the same controller). to change click the colored button beside edit in the main tab
Can now set the Gyro as an 1:1 absolute mouse, in this mode the mouse now moves as the controller is moved
Removed the experimental exclusive connection button if on the newest Windows 10 build (1511/TH2)
Finally updated all the translations and added some new ones (such as Chinese and Polish, the translations sheets have been merged to one so it's easier for me to update

As mentioned The translations sheets have been merged to one, since before it was really hard to keep up with (which is why they haven't been updated before now, sorry about that).

I'll be busy these next few months, but i'll still try to keep DS4Windows up to date, which is why i haven't replied to some emails too. Thanks for putting up with my mess. Smile
No worries, this is awesome and thank you for putting in the effort in getting it this far!
I have the Asus BT400 as well as on board from Asus and they both offer around 30ms input lag/latency according to the readings tab.
Would you recommend using the ac7260 card? I have one in another machine I could swap but would like to know if its worth it to get stable, lower latency when connected wirelessly.

Thanks
Yay! Update time!!
Cheers J2K
I am sorry to say the update is a huge disappointment. The new UI is just plain worse than the old one. Previously all the settings were visible at all times and easily accessible. Now most of the window is taken up by a pointlessly oversized and laggy picture of the controller and half the settings are off-screen and require fiddling with the scroll bar to access (because, y'know, no scroll wheel support).

I was hoping for two improvements from the update: A fix for the silent crashes and a better deadzone implementation that actually remaps the input instead of simply clamping it. The latter hasn't happened, and if it turns out the former hasn't either, I will be rolling back to the previous version.
deleted.( already posted this error on previous page)

also, i like the new UI, though it is laggy when you edit the profile of the controller and the new controller graphic comes up
(11-28-2015, 08:20 AM)Jays2Kings Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry I've been gone so long, but i come back with updates:
http://i.imgur.com/OGdnlX3.png

Version 1.4.3
Complete rehaul of the profile settings, bigger workspace to edit controls, and all the settings are on the side now
Added option to change the lightbar color, regardless of the profile's lightbar setting (useful for using one profile on the same controller). to change click the colored button beside edit in the main tab
Can now set the Gyro as an 1:1 absolute mouse, in this mode the mouse now moves as the controller is moved
Removed the experimental exclusive connection button if on the newest Windows 10 build (1511/TH2)
Finally updated all the translations and added some new ones (such as Chinese and Polish, the translations sheets have been merged to one so it's easier for me to update

As mentioned The translations sheets have been merged to one, since before it was really hard to keep up with (which is why they haven't been updated before now, sorry about that).

I'll be busy these next few months, but i'll still try to keep DS4Windows up to date, which is why i haven't replied to some emails too. Thanks for putting up with my mess. Smile
Woo nice update.

The only issue I have is the F keys (F1 - F12) wont fire off when I bind them to the touchpad. I can bind them fine but it doesn't detect that the button is pressed when I poke the touchpad. Speaking of the touchpad is it possible to read the touchpad as being clicked? If it is can we get an option to bind the touchpad click as a key press as well?

EDIT:
It seems no matter what I bind to the touch pad for a key it doesn't fire off the keypress.

(11-28-2015, 06:43 PM)Sordid Wrote: [ -> ]I am sorry to say the update is a huge disappointment. The new UI is just plain worse than the old one. Previously all the settings were visible at all times and easily accessible. Now most of the window is taken up by a pointlessly oversized and laggy picture of the controller and half the settings are off-screen and require fiddling with the scroll bar to access (because, y'know, no scroll wheel support).

I was hoping for two improvements from the update: A fix for the silent crashes and a better deadzone implementation that actually remaps the input instead of simply clamping it. The latter hasn't happened, and if it turns out the former hasn't either, I will be rolling back to the previous version.
Logitech G500s here and I can use the scroll wheel just fine to scroll thorough the settings on the right side.
No issues here with the update, scrolling works, no lag! Plus side is that when I click hide DS4 controller and reconnect via bluetooth, my input lag/latency is down to 3ms!! was around 30ms before using asus bt400 and built in bluetooth on my impact vii!

Happy days. Thanks so much for the development on this Laugh

p.s I am sure there must be a way to re-order the controllers (E.G make controller 1 controller 2 or controller 4 controller 2 etc) like you can when using SCP, but I can't see it. Anyone know how to do it?
(11-28-2015, 09:33 PM)OminaeYu Wrote: [ -> ]Logitech G500s here and I can use the scroll wheel just fine to scroll thorough the settings on the right side.

Good for you. I have a Logitech M510 and the scroll wheel does nothing. Though I want to stress that the fact that the scroll wheel doesn't work isn't the real issue here. That would be the fact that accessing the settings requires scrolling at all when in the past it didn't.

I mean, if we absolutely must have this oversized and laggy controller layout picture, at least do this:

[Image: NFQGSp3.png]

Not this:

[Image: iA5DPZh.png]

Like everyone else I have a widescreen monitor oriented horizontally. Creating a giant vertical column of settings that doesn't fit on the screen even when the window is stretched all the way from the top to the bottom of the screen while leaving loads of empty space off to the sides is suboptimal UI design.
(11-29-2015, 01:36 AM)Sordid Wrote: [ -> ]Good for you. I have a Logitech M510 and the scroll wheel does nothing. Though I want to stress that the fact that the scroll wheel doesn't work isn't the real issue here. That would be the fact that accessing the settings requires scrolling at all when in the past it didn't.

I mean, if we absolutely must have this oversized and laggy controller layout picture, at least do this:

[img]https://i.imgur.com/NFQGSp3.png[/imgg]

Not this:

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iA5DPZh.png[/imgg]

Like everyone else I have a widescreen monitor oriented horizontally. Creating a giant vertical column of settings that doesn't fit on the screen even when the window is stretched all the way from the top to the bottom of the screen while leaving loads of empty space off to the sides is suboptimal UI design.
I know right if my scroll wheel wasn't working I'd be pretty miffed as well. I agree with you about the UI since there is a ton of wasted space so I hope J2K takes your 1st pic to heart and does a little ui reshuffling. In the mean time maybe get another mouse with a working scroll wheel have a coke and a smile and wait until J2K gets things sorted Laugh
Hey guys, I just experienced this problem. Anyone know how to fix this ????
[Image: Z5uZfHX.png]