..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: DS4Windows - J2K
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
it fixed alot of the ds4 on but xinput not working disconnect issues for me (freezes and crashes too). It still happens but only very rarely now. Windows 7 here. However, you named alot of things i have experienced and it still needs to be solved. I fear if the author reappears that we're gonna get an I don't experience it so I can't fix it speech. In which I'm going to think, there is no way on earth that ppl can experience all this stuff but you don't, smh. lol.
I've been trying to use this program for a number of days now and nothing i seem to do is really helping. 

I usually play play PC games through steam and have never had a problem with using my keyboard, until playing Dark Souls. I'm a massive fan of the franchise and i love the games. To play the games i went out and bought a Madcatz wired controller and installed the Xbox360 controller driver to my PC to play the games. up until i finished Dark Souls 2 I've never had a problem until I broke the wired controller through rage on the final boss, if anyone else has played Dark Souls they understand my pain Laugh The right bumper only slightly functioned afterwards enough for me to complete the final boss. Now that Dark Souls 3 has come out i'm finding it increasingly hard to play the game with an attack button that doesn't work.

I am running on
Intel Core i5-4670K CPU
12 GB RAM
64-bit Windows 7 OS
AMD Radeon HD 7900 Graphics Card

Here lies the problem, after following all the step to install the drivers to run a PS4 controller on PC, for some reason after uninstalling the original Xbox360 drivers and all the previous software that you have kindly provided us for for free (thank you for that by the way Smile ) and re-installing and then resetting to find the same out come. Which is ...............

Once my PS4 has been connected with a USB to mini USB to my computer the light bar will turn orange for about 3 seconds and will then turn off. Its almost as if my PC cannont find that its connected by USB what so ever. PLEASE HELP!!!
So what BT adapter is everyone using?

My old Azio 2.1 loses the siginal on my DS4 all the time - want a new one. I am only playing right next to the Adapter, barely 3 feet, and it blinks red and I lose control frequently.
DS4Windows has stopped working in windows 7. The problem code is: CLR20r3
Have any ideas how can i fix this?
thank you
Quick question about the program. Does the chat keyboard for the Dualshock 4 work with this program before I buy it? would make life alot easier for me if it did!  Biggrin
Hi guys, is my first post, i'm using DS4 on windows 10, and on menu says that the controller is fully charged but is not even close to be full charged, i wanna use wirelessly, but the program doesn't charge the controller, anyone know how to fix it, or know how to make it work? Please.
So I just picked up a new Adapter, the  Kinivo BTD400, and having trouble pairing, I installed the generic BT Adapter just like I did with my old one, but it's a no-go so far.

Ok, I got it working randomly, but I have new issue. White Noise is coming out of my speakers now, they're wired speakers, so I'm abit confused.  How do I stop it?

Ugh, this is a toatl mess, now the controller isn't working again and for some reason my BT detects the controller as a WIRELESS HEADSET.

It's working again, however, the latency bar flashes perhaps even MORE now...which is crap, because my old one was cheap as *****, this is a much better one.  Why is it so hard to get a proper DS4 on PC? I'm going to have to connect directly, aren't I?

Now it's at it's worst. Now it blinks, all the time. Constantly.  BT is useless. Buying a 8 foot USB cable. ***** this.
Hello, this is my first post

Just got a DS4 today and everything is amazing with this tool BUT I have two big issues.

1. I can't use both the DS3(wired) and new DS4(also wired) at the same time. I do lots of local MP/Split-Screen(Fifa for example) so this is bad enough to make me consider returning the controller IF I can't find a solution. Yes I had SCP installed prior to getting the DS4(to use the DS3) but I read that it's only an issue if you use the new gamepad with bluetooth. I currently don't want to re/uninstall anything yet until I get some direction on what I can do (if I can anyway)

2. I can't seem to map swipes with keyboard keys. I can map to gamepad functions perfectly. However, lets say in Turok 1(steam), I want swipes to act as numbered keys to switch to certain weapons, it doesn't seem to read that input. But I know it reads the swipes since I have them trigger subtle rumble effects, which I can feel.

I'd appreciate any help, I really want to keep this controller and don't have the cash atm to buy another DS4 to fix my issues. Especially since I own plenty of DS3 pads already.
Anyone know why mouse control under DS4W breaks when certain applications are in focus? For me, it seems to be µTorrent/qBittorrent and Discord, most notably, but I'm sure there are others. If I click on such a window, I have to alt-tab back out of it in order to get my mouse control back. It's a mild annoyance, I suppose, but it means that I can't use these applications while I'm charging my mouse's batteries Sad
(04-16-2016, 03:33 PM)billdoor Wrote: [ -> ]a feature which i would like to see in it: click touchpad to instantly disconnect bluetooth connection. instead of having to hold PS button for 10 seconds.

You can do an instant disconnect by pressing PS and Options at the same time.