..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Eureka Seven: New Visions invisible wall bug
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm on the mission to find 505 parts and theres an invisible wall blocking the staircase i need to go up. I've seen some threads on this issue from long ago but no clear fixes were given other than to use supervu which didnt work for me.

my specs are i7 3930k @ 4.5ghz, 2x R9 290x @1050mhz, 32gb 2400mhz gskill ram.

pls help. really want to finish this game.
Not a valid bug report. Moving to general discussion.

Please post the emulog.txt from PCSX2/logs or My Docs/PCSX2/logs so I can see if anything useful is there.
well i dont see how not being able to access a whole section of a game does not qualify as a "bug" but thanks for moving me i guess.

anyway. heres the logs
It's not the issue itself, it's that you didn't follow the proper format for bug reports: http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Sticky-Ho...RE-posting (Section: How to Make a Proper Bug Report.)

If you do it can move back.

Don't see anything useful in the emulog... hmm.
i've tried supervu, changing the gs, using software mode, ive disabled all hacks (i think. still kinda new to this emulator). its a real mystery to me. ill screen shot the place in game if that helps. weird part is that ive been to that same area in the first game eureka seven: new waves. and the invisible wall wasnt there. had no issues at all with that game.
http://prntscr.com/4xqr5k

^screenshot of the area with the invisible wall. theres an npc at the top of the staircase i have to talk to in order to progress the game but there is an invisible wall blocking me from going up the stairs.
Try to change rounding/clamping modes in config->emulation settings. Experiment with changing them for both EE and VU. See if that helps.
not working. Sad
Are you using Save States? I know from personal experience that Rounding/Clamping settings are Saved in the states, so any changes you make will be reverted if you load an old state, causing the bug to still be there.

Apply your changes of settings first, then start the game and load via a Memory Card Save.
not using save states. not even sure how they work
Pages: 1 2