..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: pcsx2-r5875.exe has stopped working, Everytime I try to configure. Slow audio/play :(
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Hi, I have 2 constant problems with pcsx2. It sooo annoying, iv'e tried almost everything to solve it Wacko. First thing my audio is slow as well as the game, I can't enjoy it (Am playing: Dark cloud 2 Biggrin) other than that it runs pretty decent. I try to configure the video plugins, audio plugins, etc... But am met with the joy of a "pcsx2-r5875.exe has stopped working" every time. It makes it impossible to configure anything. (I have downloaded Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio, updated everything) I need help, please! Sad Thanks in advance,You are aswome! Biggrin

My specs:
OS Name Microsoft® Windows Vista™ Home Premium
Version 6.0.6000 Build 6000
Other OS Description Not Available
OS Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation
System Name ALIENWARE-PC
System Manufacturer alienware
System Model alienware
System Type X86-based PC
Processor Intel® Core™2 Duo CPU E4500 @ 2.20GHz, 2200 Mhz, 2 Core(s), 2 Logical Processor(s)
BIOS Version/Date Phoenix Technologies, LTD 6.00 PG, 7/3/2007
SMBIOS Version 2.4
Windows Directory C:\Windows
System Directory C:\Windows\system32
Boot Device \Device\HarddiskVolume1
Locale United States
Hardware Abstraction Layer Version = "6.0.6000.16386"
Total Physical Memory 2,813.75 MB
Available Physical Memory 1.01 GB
Total Virtual Memory 5.68 GB
Available Virtual Memory 3.21 GB
Page File Space 3.04 GB
System type 32-bit operating system

Ive also noticed this when I click; Configuration plugin/BIOS selector:

(GameDB) 9655 games on record (loaded in 523ms)
[wx] Failed to load shared library 'C:\Users\alienware\Documents\PCSX2 1.2.1\Plugins\gsdx32-avx-r5875.dll' (error -1073741795: unknown error c000001d)
Path: C:\Users\alienware\Documents\PCSX2 1.2.1\Plugins\gsdx32-avx-r5875.dll
File is not a valid dynamic library.
Some kinda plugin failure: C:\Users\alienware\Documents\PCSX2 1.2.1\Plugins\gsdx32-avx-r5875.dll
[wx] Failed to load shared library 'C:\Users\alienware\Documents\PCSX2 1.2.1\Plugins\gsdx32-avx2-r5875.dll' (error -1073741795: unknown error c000001d)
Path: C:\Users\alienware\Documents\PCSX2 1.2.1\Plugins\gsdx32-avx2-r5875.dll
Some kinda plugin failure: C:\Users\alienware\Documents\PCSX2 1.2.1\Plugins\gsdx32-avx2-r5875.dll
File is not a PCSX2 pluginPath: C:\Users\alienware\Documents\PCSX2 1.2.1\Plugins\portaudio_x86_noasio.dll
Some kinda plugin failure: C:\Users\alienware\Documents\PCSX2 1.2.1\Plugins\portaudio_x86_noasio.dll
[wx] Failed to load shared library 'C:\Users\alienware\Documents\PCSX2 1.2.1\Plugins\SPU2-X.dll' (error 126: the specified module could not be found.)
Path: C:\Users\alienware\Documents\PCSX2 1.2.1\Plugins\SPU2-X.dll
Some kinda plugin failure: C:\Users\alienware\Documents\PCSX2 1.2.1\Plugins\SPU2-X.dll
File is not a PCSX2 pluginPath: C:\Users\alienware\Documents\PCSX2 1.2.1\Plugins\w32pthreads.v3.dll
Some kinda plugin failure: C:\Users\alienware\Documents\PCSX2 1.2.1\Plugins\w32pthreads.v3.dll
Could be wrong but dark cloud games are heavy and that system might not cut it.

Run PCSX2 as administrator try MTVU hack, all esle fails could start messing with EE/VU slider which may help or break things. last resort look at my sig.
Dark cloud games are moderately demanding. That rig won't cut it for something like DC2.
(10-20-2014, 12:40 AM)tsunami2311 Wrote: [ -> ]Could be wrong but dark cloud games are heavy and that system might not cut it.

Run PCSX2 as administrator try MTVU hack, all esle fails could start messing with EE/VU slider which may help or break things. last resort look at my sig.

Thanks! Biggrin ill probably mess with it, and see if any changes happen. (Hopefully!) Thanks for your time.

(10-20-2014, 12:49 AM)Nobbs66 Wrote: [ -> ]Dark cloud games are moderately demanding. That rig won't cut it for something like DC2.

Thanks!
I think w32pthreads.v3.dll should not be in the plugin folder but in the main folder where you find the exe. But I can be wrong and can not check it now.
(10-20-2014, 01:56 PM)willkuer Wrote: [ -> ]I think w32pthreads.v3.dll should not be in the plugin folder but in the main folder where you find the exe. But I can be wrong and can not check it now.

That's right, the w32pthreads go into the main directory.

@OP, but the other people are right too, you might try and get the best possible experience emulating PS2 games on that rig but must be prepared to accept some slowdown.
(10-20-2014, 01:56 PM)willkuer Wrote: [ -> ]I think w32pthreads.v3.dll should not be in the plugin folder but in the main folder where you find the exe. But I can be wrong and can not check it now.

That's right, the w32pthreads go into the main directory.

@OP, but the other people are right too, you might try and get the best possible experience emulating PS2 games on that rig but must be prepared to accept some slowdown. You'll need to compromise.
w32pthreads is by defualt in the root dir of pcsx2 unless he didnt get pcsx2 from this site or the builds got messed up some how
(10-20-2014, 02:22 PM)nosisab Ken Keleh Wrote: [ -> ]That's right, the w32pthreads go into the main directory.

@OP, but the other people are right too, you might try and get the best possible experience emulating PS2 games on that rig but must be prepared to accept some slowdown. You'll need to compromise.

Yeah, I just fixed that, but still to no avail. Thanks!
Did you download PCSX2 from our website or somewhere else?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5