..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Semitransparent black textures across screen
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Playing Destroy All Humans. When in the game I get 90 FPS but there's these annoying black semi transparent textures across my vision. They flicker and change when I move making it hard to see things in a lot of situations. Did some digging around and switched the video settings to use DirectX11 software and that cleared up the textures but it also brought my FPS down to 25 which made it practically unplayable. Tried changing it to DirectX11 Hardware mode and my FPS went back up but the textures came back as well. I've been trying to fix it for a while now and Im at my wits end. Anyone got any ideas?
in your gsdx config, set 3 extra rendering threads. That should bring up your speed in software mode.
(11-04-2014, 12:55 AM)Nobbs66 Wrote: [ -> ]in your gsdx config, set 3 extra rendering threads. That should bring up your speed in software mode.

nobbs you don't even know which processor he has and yet you suggest this Laugh , it varies according to processor whether he should use it or not. example: don't do it if you are on a dual core , go for it if you have a quadcore processor or above.... and i also suggest usage of mtvu if you really want a speed up, if you own quad core or higher...
In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.