..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: keyboard mouse and controller prob...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
why is it that every time i play this emulator maybe for an hour or 2 my keyboard mouse and controller suddenly stop working? even if i re insert it in my ports it doesn't work... i have to restart my PC every time this happens...
Never heard of that, but a little more information would be nice(what mouse/keyboard? PC Specs? Game?)
oh ah razer deathstalker, naga hex, onimusha 2Wackoamurai's destiny
i5 3570k
asus sabertooth z77
radeon 280x toxic
corsair 4 gb
and a generic controller
(11-07-2014, 04:54 AM)bukopie Wrote: [ -> ]oh ah razer deathstalker, naga hex, onimusha 2Wackoamurai's destiny
i5 3570k
asus sabertooth z77
radeon 280x toxic
corsair 4 gb
and a generic controller

what about your mouse and keyboard.
razer death stalker and razer naga hex
(11-07-2014, 05:09 AM)bukopie Wrote: [ -> ]razer death stalker and razer naga hex

what pcsx2 version are you using and post your emulog..
I'm using the 1.0.0 version and where can i find the emulog?
(11-07-2014, 05:46 AM)bukopie Wrote: [ -> ]I'm using the 1.0.0 version and where can i find the emulog?

that's outdated try getting one of the recent revs. you can find emulog at the log's folder at your pcsx2 directory.
I would look into the eventviewer of windows (Windows-Key + R -> eventvwr)

Under windows 'protocols' \ 'system' you can probably find the relevant information.

I would enable a filter and display everything except for 'information'-events
(11-07-2014, 10:06 AM)willkuer Wrote: [ -> ]I would look into the eventviewer of windows (Windows-Key + R -> eventvwr)

Under windows 'protocols' \ 'system' you can probably find the relevant information.

I would enable a filter and display everything except for 'information'-events

how would that help.
Pages: 1 2