..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: [Lilypad] L3 toggles Turbo - Can we change the button?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I've looked in the config, but I couldn't find this (only an enable/disable thing in the INI).. Is there a way to possibly change L3 to R3 to toggle Turbo on and off?
I use JoyToKey.
There is an option for that in lilypad...Edit: Oh i think you have to do it from the source
(11-11-2014, 02:13 PM)Bositman Wrote: [ -> ]There is an option for that in lilypad...Edit: Oh i think you have to do it from the source
Yeah, it has to be done from the source.

Here's the code for it in the lilypad.cpp file

Code:
if ( config.turboKeyHack == 1 ){ // send a tabulator keypress to emulator
        //printf("%x\n", b->command);
        if ( b->command == 0x11 ){ // L3 button
            static unsigned int LastCheck = 0;
            unsigned int t = timeGetTime();
            if (t - LastCheck < 300 ) return;
            QueueKeyEvent(VK_TAB, KEYPRESS);
            LastCheck = t;
        }
Ah man, wish I knew how to compile D:

Would it take long for me to pick up on how to edit that source file and recompile it back?

And looking at that code, I figure to change the button is that b->command == 0x11 ?

And thanks for the info so far. Least it's good to know it's possible to change things.

@Blyss: With JoyToKey you can set R3 to act as a Tab-key I assume (Which would normally be a turbo key as well)
Never really used that tool before, but was reading some basic stuff about it earlier.
Yeah, I'm trying to figure out what that hex value corresponds to.
(11-12-2014, 07:16 PM)Nobbs66 Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, I'm trying to figure out what that hex value corresponds to.

11 Hex = 17 Dec.

In LilyPad.ini L3 is the following:

Binding 22=0x0004000A, 0, 17, 65536, 0, 0, 0

That might be it.

R3 would be [Binding 23=0x0004000B, 0, 18, 65536, 0, 0, 0] then if I go by what's in the INI. So changing that in the source to 12 would set turbo to R3
Yeah, I figured R3 would be 0x12, but I don't have the DX SDK to compile lilypad.
I don't have any experience whatsoever compiling a PCSX2 plugin or whatever. The only thing I ever compiled was a Save Editor tool for FFXIII-2 last year that I made myself and that's it lol.
I'll do it in a bit. I told Nobbs I would the other day, but I never got around to it.
Pages: 1 2