..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Audio desync when GS window comes back into focus
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ever since build #639 (might have started before, haven't checked) and up to now, build #677, whenever I click on let's say my desktop and then I click on the GS window again, the audio lags out for a sec. Has anyone else experienced this? I can confirm that this wasn't an issue on 1.2.1 stable.
Does it stay out of sync? Or does it catch up?
Haven't experienced it myself to be honest... just tested it out too. (Using 1.3.0-648)

Does this happen with every game too? Or specific games
I've only tested it with 3 games but yes, it's happened with every game. And yes, it does catch back up almost immediately. I guess maybe a better word to describe the phenomena would be audio micro-stutter, not audio lag.

All of my games are gzipped so I thought maybe the issue was being caused by that so before making this thread I went ahead an uncompressed one of the .iso files and it still had the same issue.

I would like to point out that I started noticing this issue after installing MSI Afterburner, but I do believe that could just be a coincidence. But maybe it isn't.
i had them but, it isn't annoying at all, just a little moment of audio lag (or) something. can't define it correctly.