..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: KH ReCoM problem?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, just recently started using pcsx2, and I tried playing Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2, both worked great, but when I played CoM, the game showed a grey screen after initiating the first battle. I saw on a forum that the problem was supposed to be already fixed though. I'm using version 1.2.1 and haven't changed any of the settings besides setting the controls. I tried using older versions of pcsx2 (0.9.6) and it was able to get past that point but it got stuck somewhere in the loading afterwards. Can anyone help?
In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
the game is playable and never had a issue, i think it's a bad rip try, playing with your game cd.
I don't remember if a cutscene occurs or not at that point.... but if it's a cutscene, press F9 to get out of the gray screen to switch to SW mode.

For this game it's recommended to have a Manual Gamefix on - The one where when an FMV plays it switches to SW mode.