..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Game settings?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm running MacPro (Late-2011) on OsX 10.9.5
Currently playing DMC3 and Tenchu Wrath of Heavens.
Can I know a good setting for smooth gameplay?
Thanks!

Display: 1440x900
Processor: 2.2 gHz Intel Core i7
Memory: 4GB 1333 MHz DDR3
GPU:
Intel HD Graphics 3000 384MB
AMD Radeon HD 6750M
Getting a better machine will help a lot.
2.2 ghz won't be enough for most games.

Try tinkering with speedhacks if using 0.9.7, or give pcsx2CE a try
which i7
(11-14-2014, 02:51 PM)jayplayer Wrote: [ -> ]Can I know a good setting for smooth gameplay?

every game needs various different setting, if it needs to get a performance boost or accuracy. mention the game you want a better performance.
(11-15-2014, 11:54 AM)s.sakash Wrote: [ -> ]every game needs various different setting, if it needs to get a performance boost or accuracy. mention the game you want a better performance.

(11-14-2014, 02:51 PM)jayplayer Wrote: [ -> ]Currently playing DMC3 and Tenchu Wrath of Heavens.

Mellow
(11-14-2014, 02:51 PM)jayplayer Wrote: [ -> ]Currently playing DMC3 and Tenchu Wrath of Heavens.

sorry, didn't see that Sad
and, if you prefer smooth play it's advisable to get a new build desktop or play in your ps2 for now. even though it's an i7 it's clockspeed is quite low try overclocking it a bit and using speedhacks and that will give you only about a little performance boost. so you can't expect smooth gameplay from this pc on demanding games like that. Smile