..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Shadow of the Colossus !!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37
wow.. nice one..
btw can i get the sse2 version ??
currently playing soc.. this game is testing my patience

ill wait for the pm... thx
Indeed that helped.Thx
Nice work eliot_cougar! Will we see your modifications in the common Gsdx driver?
(07-01-2010, 11:08 PM)Turok Wrote: [ -> ]Nice work eliot_cougar! Will we see your modifications in the common Gsdx driver?

I don't think so... My approach is too hack'ish right now... Maybe if I figure out how to use built-it skip-hack code using game CRC... I have no idea how it works and what "skip=34" does mean for example... Right now the hack lowers the perfomance of all games - it's a conditional that may run hundreds of times per frame for some games... That's not good at all...
Ok I understand well keep up the good work =)
Hello
Lately SotC seems to work very nice on the latest ver.of PCSX2wx 3343 but there is a little graphical glitch that keeps this game from running flawlessly. Please, look at this picture in fullscreen http://img210.imageshack.us/f/sotco.jpg/ and tell me why there are these weird vertical lines on screen? They didn`t apear on previous version on pcsx2 and i can only remove them while running in Native PS2 resolution. Unchecking textures filtering and combining it with any other settings does not help. Also these lines seems to apear mostly on the Colossuss` body, when it`s in some distance. After geting on top of the Colossi lines just disapear. May have something common with depth of field. If anybody can solve this issue - thanx in advance.
(07-11-2010, 01:15 PM)arronlewis Wrote: [ -> ]Hello
Lately SotC seems to work very nice on the latest ver.of PCSX2wx 3343 but there is a little graphical glitch that keeps this game from running flawlessly. Please, look at this picture in fullscreen http://img210.imageshack.us/f/sotco.jpg/ and tell me why there are these weird vertical lines on screen? They didn`t apear on previous version on pcsx2 and i can only remove them while running in Native PS2 resolution. Unchecking textures filtering and combining it with any other settings does not help. Also these lines seems to apear mostly on the Colossuss` body, when it`s in some distance. After geting on top of the Colossi lines just disapear. May have something common with depth of field. If anybody can solve this issue - thanx in advance.

It is definitely a scaling issue... Try to use multiple scaling (i.e. 2x, 3x) but not custom resolution...

Hmmm... Do you use my custom plugin or the new ReorderingMTGS build?.. The image does look uncommon... =0.o=
Wow, thank You very much eliot, scaling 2x fix the problem! SotC is flawless now! Smile
What do You mean by saying this image looks uncommon? What does Your plugin do ? I use standard version of pcsx with plugins included inside the package.
(07-11-2010, 01:58 PM)arronlewis Wrote: [ -> ]Wow, thank You very much eliot, scaling 2x fix the problem! SotC is flawless now! Smile
What do You mean by saying this image looks uncommon? What does Your plugin do ? I use standard version of pcsx with plugins included inside the package.
I mean the sky doesn't look too bright... Much like in Software mode...
My mod disables overbrightening (fake HDR) effect...

The link is in the video description...
He moves a lot faster in your video than on my pc. LOL
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37