..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: HAUNTING GROUND GRAHPIC ISSUE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, There is a problem with Haunting Ground on the pscx2 1.2.1. When the game starts, there is some weird shadows and colours defects. I have not activated any speed hacks. Since I got the DVD, i first tried running from the dvd plugin, but then I made an ISO with Alcohol and tried to run it from the iso plugin, but the result was the same.
http://imageshack.com/a/img907/2091/RaAtH6.png
http://imageshack.com/a/img673/8449/lpa3Gs.png

I tried all the solutions some people have offered in other posts regarding the same graphic error but none of it worked. I tried to put 1-2 on skipdraw, tried to put 500 x and 500 y on TC Offset, activated Alpha, Half-pixel Offset and Sprite (also tried to do different combinations of those).

Here are my PC specs, I have tried Kingdom Hearts II and Silent Hill 4 without any issue.

AMD Phenom II X4 965, 8GB RAM, AMD RADEON R7200
Will be solved when using software mode .
(12-02-2014, 10:36 PM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]Will be solved when using software mode .

uhm, i changed to software, unfortunately, the game is running at 38fps... do you know if this issue will be fixed in upcoming pscx2 versions?
No idea.
Since it works in software mode, it's probably not on top priority.
You can try setting extra rendering threads to 3 to improve things a bit, or simply keep playing it on your ps2 for now...
(12-02-2014, 10:54 PM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]No idea.
Since it works in software mode, it's probably not on top priority.
You can try setting extra rendering threads to 3 to improve things a bit, or simply keep playing it on your ps2 for now...

Well, I guess Ill try that, its a shame because I really wanted to play it with upgraded graphics.
(12-06-2014, 05:44 PM)CapoMacho Wrote: [ -> ]Well, I guess Ill try that, its a shame because I really wanted to play it with upgraded graphics.
you can try with dx9/ogl on hardware mode. they might fix those issues sometimes.
Weird, I'm using the DX11 plugin on mine at 1080p and I don't have that issue at all.

I'm only using recommended speed hacks as well.