..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: It's snowing on my forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Which was neat for about the first 5 minutes.

How do I turn it off? I tried altering the theme in UserCP but no dice.
I don't think you can turn it off. Personally I like it a lot. It's cool and getting me in the mood for christmas
Block this link with what you can.
http://forums.pcsx2.net/jscripts/snowstorm.js

Last year I had above 50% cpu usage but this year I have MUCH better pc but I still don't like the result I see on my cpu usage\speed(it's constantly adjust the clock speed between 800 and 3.8ghz,the psu usage goes up and the cpu usage too)
It's tradition, Blyss Tongue2
And yes, it eats everyone's CPU alive. This is known and also tradition Tongue2
(12-09-2014, 10:50 PM)rama Wrote: [ -> ]It's tradition, Blyss Tongue2

Let me guess, if your cpu can run pcsx2 then it can handle a bit of snow
It's not pegging my CPU too badly, it's just bother my eyes. I try to read and my eyes get drawn to the snowflakes.

I'll try blocking the link vsub suggested.
(12-09-2014, 10:15 PM)vsub Wrote: [ -> ]Block this link with what you can.
http://forums.pcsx2.net/jscripts/snowstorm.js

Last year I had above 50% cpu usage but this year I have MUCH better pc but I still don't like the result I see on my cpu usage\speed(it's constantly adjust the clock speed between 800 and 3.8ghz,the psu usage goes up and the cpu usage too)

Nice. I added it to my Adblock plus filters and it worked. Thanks bro. +1
(12-09-2014, 10:50 PM)rama Wrote: [ -> ]It's tradition, Blyss Tongue2

Oh yeah and also, I was here around this time last year. I don't remember this...
too bad @vsub. you barf about values too... neh? benchmarking is... i guess intel is more aggressive with the frequency gates. it's not taxing on amd. it runs nice and smooth on 1 (multi)thread at nothing but 800 here. not even thinking about jumping. keeps the cpu that lil warm in the 'cold'. Biggrin
(12-09-2014, 11:54 PM)dabore Wrote: [ -> ]too bad @vsub. you barf about values too... neh? benchmarking is... i guess intel is more aggressive with the frequency gates. it's not taxing on amd. it runs nice and smooth on 1 (multi)thread at nothing but 800 here. not even thinking about jumping. keeps the cpu that lil warm in the 'cold'. Biggrin

I was seeing 3-5% usage on one core from it is all.
Pages: 1 2 3