..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: How do I customize emulator hotkeys?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
There are a bunch of keyboard hotkeys for various functions but I can't seem to find anywhere that lets me customize, redefine or disable any of them. Is this simply not possible (Outside of creating a custom build from source code)?

I'd like to be able to disable any hotkeys that will cause the emulation to stop or restart as well as the Tab hotkey so I can use Steam Overlay without the emulators frame rate changing.
(12-24-2014, 01:18 PM)Franpa Wrote: [ -> ]There are a bunch of keyboard hotkeys for various functions but I can't seem to find anywhere that lets me customize, redefine or disable any of them. Is this simply not possible (Outside of creating a custom build from source code)?

I'd like to be able to disable any hotkeys that will cause the emulation to stop or restart as well as the Tab hotkey so I can use Steam Overlay without the emulators frame rate changing.
I believe they are hardcoded, non configurable in the current UI.
A shame, for now I've configured the slow down and speed up functions to both operate at 100% so Tab doesn't affect the frame rate.