..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: [Linux] Hangs if I don't open the Onepad config window
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I enabled sdl2 on latest ppa (+wx 3.0). The sound issue is surely related to sdl2.

On siaxis subject, I don't know Tongue2

Usb or bluetooth. Never have issue with mine. Anyway, could you load PCSX2 into gdb and load a backtrace (bt)? Check the backtrace is inside onepad and not in PCSX2 itself (otherwise hit continue).
I have the same problem with the lastest git

If i boot the bios system works fine.

But in games the controller isn't working.
Before compiling it myself I tried the binary download from http://pcsx2.net/download/releases/linux...linux.html and it seems to be working correctly without having to open the Onepad config dialog.

Thanks for the suggestion!

(01-03-2015, 06:09 PM)gregory Wrote: [ -> ]I enabled sdl2 on latest ppa (+wx 3.0). The sound issue is surely related to sdl2.

On siaxis subject, I don't know Tongue2

Usb or bluetooth. Never have issue with mine. Anyway, could you load PCSX2 into gdb and load a backtrace (bt)? Check the backtrace is inside onepad and not in PCSX2 itself (otherwise hit continue).

Sorry I wasn't notified of your response because I hadn't replied to the previous ones yet. Are you still interested in that backtrace of the PPA version now that the download version is working?
yes if you have time. Thanks
Pages: 1 2