..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: slowdowns at some stages in ttt and in rtcw fps drop!s !
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
alright i have a problem regarding games -return to castle wolfenstei and tekken tag tournament.
the problem in ttt is that fps downs in somestages at minimum of 45and in other stages at 60 fps ! Smile, and in rtcw at 30 and im using dx11 plugins and also tell me about msaa hack and is it worth for my system ?
my pc specs cpu- amd fx 8350,gpu-amd 7770 1 gb,8gb 1333mhz ram, ! i hope u will rply me soon ! thnxBiggrin[/ SadUnsure
In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
amd fx8350 @4.0ghz
8gb 1333mhz ram
win7
amd 7770 1gb
pcsx2 1.2.1 im using

im not using any default settings and im using iso!
Can you list your settings then?
im using dx11,1360x768 res and scAle res at 1200 x 1200,enabled vsync and rest are default without speed hack!
please post screenshots of your settings.
it'll be easier for us.
Use the mtvu hack to get a speed-up. And, post your emulog.
srry i uninstalled pcsx2 but im sure these were the settings which i used ! ussin sse4 lugin!Biggrin
(01-07-2015, 08:05 PM)Ultimategamerz Wrote: [ -> ]srry i uninstalled pcsx2 but im sure these were the settings which i used ! ussin sse4 lugin!Biggrin

please post screenshots of your settings.
it'll be easier for us.
see this-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcU0H5XPwGQ this is the tougest game to emulate but wat about me?Sad
Pages: 1 2