..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Pcsx2 controllers compatibilities
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone, Im new here and I need some help.
I have recently downloaded this emulator and after a few hours I got it to work, the games runs smoothly and without a problem. Now to the point.
I wanted to play Guitar Hero (as it is one of my all time favourites games of my childhood) with my new Ps4 controller (wich is the only one I have) but as I see pcsx2 doesnt support it.
However, I have seen that there is a way around it with a program called Ds4 to Xinput that what it does, is to make the computer think your ps4 controller is a 360 controller if I did get it right. The problem is that I cant make it work.
So if anyone has a clue on what Im doing wrong, if im missing something or anything that could help I would really appreciate it.
If you wanna contact me via emal I will leave it here: *snip*
Thanks and I hope I post this thread under the right section, if not sorry for that Tongue

PD: sorry for my english
EDIT: I forgot to say that I have downloaded and installed the latest xbox 360 controller drivers from microsofts oficial page.
Don't post your email on a public forum unless you want lots of spam.

Ask here: http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-DS4Window...her-thread
Thanks for your reply, yes I am trying to get all the useful information I can get so I made this post too.
I posted my situation in the thread you linked me, thanks again.
And I know that I should not post my email in forums but I really dont mind.