..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: best graphic setting for KH2 in my laptop
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have intel i5 4210U and Intel HD 4400 Graphics.

With default setting, its speed is good with good graphics but I want to know if it's possible to make my graphic even better. You know, HD 4400 isn't really bad but not good either...

Could you recommend me what I can do for better graphic setting?

Thanks.
You really can't pull any scaling off with IGPU in that laptop. I have the same chip in my laptop and it's just not possible to go above native. You can maybe try using the FX shader, but the results won't be great
Hmm Okay.

I am pretty content with current setting,but wished that it could be graphically better.
Yeah, KH2 requires a decent gpu to run well with scaling.
What about lessening the graphic to make it faster? sometimes the screen shortly turns black and i can't see well..
you could lowering the internal resolution, but you won't get massive performance gain
What can I do with occasional black screen?
It doesn't happen in every map but I don't want it to happen when I am assaulting miserable XIII chumps
what are your settings?
(01-19-2015, 10:33 AM)antiminaj2752 Wrote: [ -> ]What can I do with occasional black screen?
It doesn't happen in every map but I don't want it to happen when I am assaulting miserable XIII chumps
In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
I5 4210U @1,7Ghz(4CPU)~2.4ghz, Windows 8.1 64 bit
intel HD 4400
RAM 4096MB
Direct X 11
PCSX2 1.2.1 r5875
ALL default setting. I only set controllers setting
Kingdom hearts 2

I forgot to mention that I can't see my party's HP
Pages: 1 2