..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Desperate after help :/
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Hello, I'm playing a game called Spy VS Spy and I want to play LAN / online with my friends, how can i do this? Any way to play online on PCSX2? If so

Post the plugin here & please do an in-deph tutorial on how to do this :/ I'm very slow-brained so you can call me "retard", Very hard for understanding things.

But please I really wanna play this game online :/ anyone can help me?
I dont think this game's servers are still up...
If you try to play online on your ps2, does it work ?
I dont have any PS2, i wonder how to play online on this emulator

EDIT: Can i play through hamachi if the servers are down?
we can't help you if you don't own a ps2
Why not?
It's piracy, which we don't support for legal reasons
My brother got a PS2, but i dont think he could play online on it, does this mean that i cant play online?

EDIT: Can i still play in hamachi mode? I've seen it work somewhere.. I think it was Rayman arena
sorry, as stated before "No support for piracy". you should have a legal ownership of the ps2 to use pcsx2 in whatever condition the ps2 is in right now.
Well everyone in the family is using this PS2, does this mean that ONLY my brother can play online?

EDIT: We wanted to play LAN, so we cant watch each other's split-screens, is it piracy if we alredy have PS2 but just want to play lan?
thats why i thought about hamachi
(01-20-2015, 01:48 PM)Mojkoo Wrote: [ -> ]Well everyone in the family is using this PS2, does this mean that ONLY my brother can play online?
did you take the bios from your brother's ps2 ?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5