..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Problem with configuration
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys, first post here.

I have never had any problems in running the emulator before but 0.9.6 does not seem to wana start up. I even took a look at the configuration guide but to no avail. some of the plugins in state in the config guide are missing from my package which is kinda odd. when i try to run a game in .iso format the emulator crashes, depending on the plugin used i get a different error. One says that memcard was not found and the other says "Could not load GS plugin 'plugins; <NULL>. Same with running a game from a dvd. i just can't get past the configuration. Is there something im missing? Any input would be much appreciated it. Thanks in advance
You should try deleting all the .ini files and reconfiguring your pcsx2.
try clicking on "Run as Administrator"
ok one thing you mentioned about ini files i forgot to mention myself, that folder is empty. i have deleted everything and have installed it twice but with no solution.
well ok i don't know how it happened but its working now. thanks for the help Smile