..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: PCSX2 Netplay (Post all discussions here)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
It's different, and that tutorial is woefully incomplete too.
Thanks for the message, BTW aren't all online ps2 games dead now when it comes to their multiplayer server? Correct me if I am wrong
Some have unofficial servers. Also some support LAN play which can be emulated with e.g. EVOLVE or hamachi.
(03-18-2015, 09:39 PM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: [ -> ]Some have unofficial servers. Also some support LAN play which can be emulated with e.g. EVOLVE or hamachi.

You ever set evolve up for pcsx2 before? I figured it'd be the same principle but I still need help with that. Pls help if you can
No, I haven't. But it should just work. We use it for LAN emulation when we do our gaming parties.
The Bug Squad Team, should test some games in LAN together.
(03-18-2015, 11:44 PM)Cole Wrote: [ -> ]The Bug Squad Team, should test some games in LAN together.

That's a good idea. Infact we should make a list of members willing to play online/LAN games and what online/LAN supported games they possess.
OK, then we make a list, but we should create a new guide, what is required.
prafull you have access to the bug squad team under forum?
Yeah, super moderator's have access to the bug squad forum.
(03-19-2015, 10:05 AM)prafull Wrote: [ -> ]That's a good idea. Infact we should make a list of members willing to play online/LAN games and what online/LAN supported games they possess.

Lets do it
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8