..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Darkcloud 1 minor graphic error in dark cloud could use some help.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
OK so I'm kind of new to pcsx2 and after around a hour or so of messing around i got most my games to run on my crap pc Smile

Anyway dark cloud 1 is working great overall but i do have this issue on the first dungeon floor i keep getting every so often when walking a black square will appear on the floor it will disappear if i move but if i stop moving it stays where it is at i would make a pic of it but I'm not sure how to post pics on this site :/

But like i said it is a minor error and dose not get in the way much since it seems to always be close to the edge of the screen but if anyone knows a fix that would be great or is it something i will just have to deal with Smile

PS: I'm using direct3D11 hardware (Software runs 45FPS or less so yeah)
In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
Try pressing F9
Yeah the issue shows up when using the Widescreen hack for Dark Cloud 1. Either live with it or don't use the hack. Not really a big issue for many of us anyways.