..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: A Question About Controller Configuration
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I've figured out a control scheme to play Metal Gear Solid 2 and 3 on the keyboard. The only obstacle that I have left is the way I move. In 3, when I press WASD to move Snake around, he just moves at a default running pace. I do know that if you gently push the analog stick to a direction, he just walks. If you use the D-Pad, he stalks, meaning walk even slower and completely silent.

Here is my question lies. Can I configure two buttons on a key? Say, I want to input Swift+WASD and Control+WASD for walking and stalking. I am not talking about setting the aforementioned keys separately, but combined. If I can do that, my walking problem in the game is solved completely and I would really appreciate it if I can find a way to actually do this.

Any and all help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you so much in advance. Cheers!
Lilypad does not allow you to do something like this afaik.
Keyboards are not analog. they have two states 0 or 1. while if your using a analog joystick it can be in anywhere in between o and 1