..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: [Bug Report] Beatmania IIDX 6th Style - New Songs Collection [NTSC-J]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
#PCSX2 version: PCSX2 1.3.1-20150205041549 (git), PCSX2 1.2.1
#Emulation options: EE/IOP defaults, VUs defaults
#Plugins used: GSdx 0.1.16 (hardware and software, dx11, dx9, and OpenGL), SPU2-X 2.0.0
#Description: When you start a song, the music and notes are synced perfectly, but the notes slowly drift out of sync as the song goes on. REPLICATION: From the main menu, select "Arcade Mode", select a play mode, then select any song. The bug will occur.
Your SPU2-X settings?
What are your fps readings?
Any speedhacks?
the notes slowly drifting may also be because of your processor unable to handle the specific scene. so, post your EE and GS values with your fps readings while, the notes are drifting out of sync.
I've attached screenshots of my settings and screencapped a video of the window.

YESTERDAY

I tried playing with VSync, and it had the same result as the video.

If you need any more from me, I'm happy to help!
Try changing the module to XAUDIO2 and enabling the default(recommended) speedhacks.
(02-07-2015, 04:30 AM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: [ -> ]Try changing the module to XAUDIO2 and enabling the default(recommended) speedhacks.

Nope, the notes still get out of sync the same exact amount as the video.
Quote:post your EE and GS values with your fps readings while, the notes are drifting out of sync.
I'm sorry, could you please elaborate? I thought you meant to record what FPS I was getting while playing, which I put in the video I linked, and my GS and EE settings are in the attachments of that post as well.
my fault Tongue2 , I overlooked the video link. try setting Interpolation to catamull-rom in SPU2-X settings.
(02-07-2015, 05:29 PM)ssakash Wrote: [ -> ]my fault Tongue2 , I overlooked the video link.
It's fine! Biggrin

(02-07-2015, 05:29 PM)ssakash Wrote: [ -> ]try setting Interpolation to catamull-rom in SPU2-X settings.

The desync still happens.
Pages: 1 2