..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Post: #1Getting button pressure sensitivity with a f310 controller?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have an f310 controller and im trying to get button sensitivity for mgs3. Is it possible with motionjoy or do I need a Playstation controller for that? Thanks

Edit: did some googling and it turns out this controller does not support button pressure sensitivity.
You could also assign buttons on your keyboard in Lilypad for different pressure sensitivity levels. However, for MGS3 it might be awkward and time-consuming to use separate buttons when holding people up and whatnot.
(02-06-2015, 09:50 PM)junknaut Wrote: [ -> ]You could also assign buttons on your keyboard in Lilypad for different pressure sensitivity levels. However, for MGS3 it might be awkward and time-consuming to use separate buttons when holding people up and whatnot.

I figured out a solution. I changed the b and X buttons to L2 And R2 since those are the pressure sensitive buttons. Now it works perfectly!