..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: KH2 Final mix speed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi,
so, after finishing KH2(it clenches my heart), I am trying to play KH2 Final mix!!!

but it's like fps 33~44 depending on location. I guess its slower than KH2 because it has better graphics? I got a full speed in first one.

i have i5 core 4210U, intel hD 4400, and set the graphic setting as Direct11 hardware. Is there anyway to make it a bit faster?
I would suggest NOT using your CPU as a rendering source for PCSX2 in general.
Well I would like an answer from a professional, not a newbie who doesn't realize that you can't just change computer like your underwear just because you don't like it.

And besides, my cpu is perfect for KH 2 full speed.
Can you post all of your settings?
Everything setting is default except key control(which isn't important) and my graphic setting, which is:

Adapter: Intel HD Family
Render: Direct 11 Hardware
Interlacing: Auto
Native
Checked Text Filterintg, logarithmic Z and Alpha(both are locked)
enable all of the hacks labeled as recommended. you will probably have to set the EE cycle rate hack to 2 as well
The Emulation setting has everything checked except "Enable fast CDVD" and "MTVU". I also raised EE Cyclerate to 2.

It's pretty much same even after changing/
You should enable MTVU, but it could be your igpu struggling here
Could also set a custom resolution lower than native to see if it's the igpu.
What is iGPU?

After enabling MTVU, the overall speed did increase but instead the frame rate is inconsistent, going back and forth between 42 and 60 in a short amount of time. However, it IS faster.

Blyss Sarania, the current "native" is 1024*1024. How smaller do you recommend?
Pages: 1 2