..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: with cheats problem ?????????
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi can someone please help so just play final fantasy x currently runs around but as soon as I have a cheat and use the next time an opponent comes depends on the game because someone has ne solution for ?

and please do not respond as Then use any cheats please only reasonable solution proposals thank you
Wow I'm guessing that's from Google Translate this time. It's really hard to understand >_<
Quote:Hi, can someone please help? So I'm just playing Final Fantasy X and currently it runs fine, but as soon as I have cheats activated and enter a battle the game freezes. Does anyone have a solution for this?

And please don't respond with telling me not to use cheats. I'm looking for a normal solution. Thank you.

Now my actual answer: What cheats are you using?
I really only use all the items and lvl 99 not more
I know I had issues with the All items cheat in FFX NTSC. Instead of that, cant you use FFX-Editor?
Yeah the All Items cheat is buggy afaik. Use FFXED instead.
If you set lv 99 in FFXED will all atributes like HP and others change like if you really get to that level? It would be better that editing everything seperatly.
the ffxed only tells me error finding ffx data
First you have to extract the FFX Save using myMC.
Extract the Save as .psu file.
Open that .psu file in FFXED.

Once you're done editing, put it back using myMC again.